Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat

Cristela Ratings

ABC’s Last Man Standing this Friday drew 7.3 million total viewers and a 1.5 rating, rising 10 percent and two tenths and leading the night in the demo.

Cristela led out of that with 5.7 mil and a 1.0, up 12 percent and one tenth.

Over on CBS, The Amazing Race (6.2 mil/1.1) was up in audience and matched the demo of its fall Friday time slot premiere, while down 22 percent and two tenths from Undercover Boss‘ week-ago performance. Hawaii Five-0 (9.5 mil/1.1) slipped 11 and 21 percent, tying its series low, yet led the night in total viewers.

Fox’s Funniest Fails (2.8 mil/0.8) and Glee (1.7 mil/0.6) and The CW’s Hart of Dixie (1.2 mil/0.4) were all flat.

1. Tran says:

OH NO to Five-O. Trouble in paradise for its chances of renewal.

• John T says:

Series low…but lead the night = nobody was watching TV. Doubt that impacts renewal chances all that much

• drhenning says:

Repeat of Blue Bloods last night so maybe some BB fans who also watch H50 took the night off.. A funny episode of H50… Still don’t know how you cancel a show that is enjoyed by 10MM+ viewers every week which is a lot in this new world of TV watching.. It was weird last night to see Lou on Suits ( finally showed up On Demand) from this week… I didn’t know he had a previous spot on that show..

• Dan O says:

Still lead in total viewership but not in revenue for CBS! Too many 50 and overs watch this program.

I will try to watch it now since it close to being canceled. I always watch the original when I was a kid!

2. Yoki says:

HOD was AMAZINGLY good last night! I cried nearly the entire episode.

• Bella says:

I loved it too. Can’t believe these last two episodes may be the last we see of Bluebell.

• Boiler says:

I agree and I am an old guy. Very touching and great episode. Should we take any stock that previews alluded to season finale and not series?

• brandydanforth81 says:

No.Prmos never say series finale unless a sghows been officially formally cancelled by the network, which Duxie hasn’t yet.Carrie Diaries,Star-Crossed,Tommorrow People said “season finale “too but it was thier series finale and ey one knew it.

• Tim says:

I agree. It was one of the best episodes in a long time. I hate the fact that this series is probably over and done, especially since this season is really firing on all cylinders. It’s kinda weird watching Meredith Monroe play Jaime King’s mother when they’re so close in age though.

3. sarah j says:

H50 was so good last night.

4. dj says:

So happy to see Last Man Standing doing well. It’s a great show and I hope it gets renewed!

5. Lisa Isley says:

Luv Hart of Dixie and Last Man Standing

6. mike says:

Am I the only one who likes 5-0? I really hope it gets renewed

• Tran says:

Agreed but it’s going to be tough on what CBS’ is planning to do with its ongoing and grueling prime time schedule for next season during the upfronts come May.

7. veniascott says:

last night H50 was the best in a long time, for the show it was one of their best, episodes in a long time just don’t get it. I enjoy that episode much better than last week,

• Keith says:

Why? Because of the therapy and the bickering?

• Really? says:

Wow, so sorry humor in a show is so disliked by you. It had a great deal more than “therapy and bickering”, but, obviously, your blinders didn’t allow in anything but that. Too bad “Cops” isn’t on 24/7–you’d be one happy camper. SMDH

• bj says:

Just because someone doesn’t like an episode doesn’t mean they don’t like the show. They’re allowed an opinion too.

I love this show. I don’t wear blinders and I don’t watch Cops. But I wasn’t a big fan of this episode either..It looked more like an episode of The Odd Couple than a police show.

This is supposed to be a drama not a comedy. A little comedic relief such as the conversations between Sam and G on NCIS LA is good. Letting it take over the show is not.

I loved the conversations between Steve and Danno when the show first started. I think they should go back to that. And back to the action too.

• Really? says:

It’s funny, no where did I state they were not entitled to give their opinion. If you read (again) what I wrote–I WAS GIVING MY OPINION on the two statements made by “Keith”. My opinion is just as valid. Or is it just opinions YOU agree with that can be stated?

• bj says:

” obviously, your blinders didn’t allow in anything but that” and ” Too bad “Cops” isn’t on 24/7–you’d be one happy camper” isn’t an opinion on his statement. It’s just a nasty comeback. Play nice.

• Nikita says:

I agree they should back to the action and rama and let aside the comedy for a while. I t is ok to i nclude comedy in the action show cause other shows do it. Funny moments inside the episode but not make several episodes just focusing on the comedy and then let te drama and action and cop issue on the side.

But many fans enjoy the bickering and the bantering because they say that is what makes Hawaii 5-0 different than other cop procedurals show, so is a reason why the show stands out from others, they dont follow or apply the same rules as other cop procedurals

I hope next week is muchbetter that look slike a action episode when Steve and chin will be arrested

• MiaS says:

“Play nice”, um, and you are who to police the comment board? Really is entitled to voice their opinion just like Keith voiced his. I’m not seeing any nasty comeback, I guess it falls under different strokes for different folks. I’m sensing some delusions of grandeur from you in monitoring others remarks. I suggest you take your own words to heart and “play nice” as well…..