Pilot News: Lost Vet Terry O'Quinn to Lead ABC Legal Drama The Adversaries

Terry O'Quinn The Adversaries

Terry O’Quinn, you may approach the bench.

TV’s erstwhile John Locke is set to star in The Adversaries, ABC’s upcoming drama pilot, the network announced Friday.

O’Quinn will star as Charlie, the patriarch for a New York legal dynasty who becomes embroiled in a trial of his own, forcing his federal prosecutor daughter to decide which side she will fight on.

David Zabel (ER) will write the pilot and serve as executive producer.

Since ending his run on Lost, O’Quinn’s many TV credits have included Hawaii Five-0, Gang Related, 666 Park Avenue and Falling Skies.

1. Tran says:

Hope this new series (if it gets picked up) should be another comeback from Terry O’Quinn.

2. Terry O’Quinn! Awesome. I miss him on tv.

3. B says:

Sounds like an interesting premise. I hope it’s very successful for him.

4. V. says:

Wasn’t this a pilot last pilot season?

• Andrea says:

I thought so too, V, but I guess some pilots can be tried again or shopped to different networks? (Didn’t that happen with Backstrom?) In any case, I hope this works out for Terry O’Quinn,

5. bj says:

Terry O’Quinn! Great. I’ll definitely tune in.

6. drhenning says:

666 Park Ave was an odd show… I first saw him on JAG almost 20 years ago… He was playing old then!!!

7. Nona says:

I hope it works for him because each time or lately he has been in a new show the show is cancelled

8. Bartimeus says:

Great actor but I can tell you already I’ll never watch this show even if it were to be picked up and then run for 10 years. There are so many great TV series out there, way too many to get excited over crime and legal procedurals.

9. sab tv says:

Very interesting information!Peerfect just wha I was looking for!

I waas reading some of yur blog posts on thius
    internet site and I believe this site is very informative!
    Retain putting up.

10. About Me: He is qualified and right here he is talking about star plus serials online.
    He is exceptional in this field and always give expert reviews.
    For more information remember to take a look at his web site.
    star plus serials online

11. Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Many thanks for providing this information.