How to Get Away With Murder Renewed for Season 2 'of Insanity,' Promo Touts

Better turn in your class registration (and DNA swab sample) early, because Prof. Annalise Keating will certainly be around to school you next season.

Though ABC has yet to make an official announcement, a spot that aired after last night’s Season 1 finale informed fans that How to Get Away With Murder will be back for a second run of episodes.

RELATED 2015 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

“Thank god we’ll be back with a whole new season of insanity,” the 15-second spot proclaims, suggesting that an official pickup is but a formality — and good thing, given the new mysteries that popped up in the season-ender. (Who/what in the world is Egg 911?!)

Press PLAY on the promo above, then hit the comments: Will you tune in to HTGAWM‘s second season?

1. Tran says:

Paul Lee better do it right.

2. Susannah says:

I’m surprised they didn’t announce a renewal before, I thought the ratings were good. I wonder why they’re waiting?

3. CC says:

Of course it will be back. There is no question about that. Awesome ratings plus Viola has won a SAG award for the role. Pretty sure she will be nominated for an Emmy as Lead Actress, as will Cicely Tyson for the Guest Actress in a Drama.

• Ellinas1978 says:

I would say anyone but Margolis (sp?) to win, but it’s really time for Robin Wright to win. 2 (and I’m sure 3 with this season) great seasons beats Viola Davis. She can for win next year.

• MissGray says:

Miss Tyson slayed. I don’t usually like her in anything, but it was so good. Me and my friends have been quoting her all week.

4. Jax&Juice's Girl says:

This show is coming back after that finale last night?!!! There’s no doubt in my mind it’s going to return besides there’s still some things that has to be cleared up.

5. susan says:

My favorite show of the season, new or old! If this hadn’t been renewed I would have picketed the network. Viola Davis sets a new high standard for actors on network television. Mesmerizing!

6. donald says:

i realy love how to get away with murder. Reali hope season 2 will be better than or as good as season 1. The hole cast are reali good but Viola Davis is reali good on the show. Big Up the creator

7. Sam says:

I am definitely going to watch HTGAWM season 2 because its amazing but why Rebecca? Wes and Rebecca were cute together and were my favourite couple? Still Wes and the rest are absolutely phenomenal characters. #HTGAWMjunkie

8. Night Girl says:

I absolutely love this shell I can’t wait for it to come back on. I love Annalise her character the plot there’s something around every corner it keeps you on the edge of your seat. I love the character the role they play I am really enjoying this show. I hope one day these or put on CD or Blu rays so they can be purchased. I am waiting to hear the date of the return.

9. Would be unprofessional to leave us fans out dry with no Season2 of this series! I cant wait to c the 2nd season. Viola is brilliant in this role. And who murdered who leaves all guessing.

10. Audra says:

When will season 2 of HTGAWM start??

11. Marcia says:

I am so glad that empire and how to get away with murder is coming back in the fall can’t wait to see new drama unfold