VH1's Ahmad 'Real' Givens Dead at 33

Real Dead

After a lengthy battle with colon cancer, VH1 staple Ahmad Givens (aka “Real”) has died, TMZ reports.

The reality star passed away Friday, hours after experiencing blurred vision and difficulty speaking during a family visit.

Originally diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in 2013, Givens’ prospects improved following his initial surgery, but he was forced to begin chemotherapy upon the cancer’s return.

Givens rose to prominence in 2007 as a contestant on VH1’s I Love New York, which he parlayed into a spinoff titled Real Chance of Love, co-starring his brother Kamal “Chance” Givens, a fellow New York competitor. He also appeared on VH1’s I Love Money in 2008.

1. Frank Maresca says:

I’m very deeply sorry to hear about this news my prayers and condolences go out to the Given’s family i had the pleasure to meet Ahmad on the set of I Love NY and I Love Money and he was such a good person to be around. he was full of energy and always had a positive attitude..May he rest in peace..

2. Kiedy potrzebujemy kupić tylko ubezpieczenie OC, AC czy pakiet OC + AC długość
    kalkulacji będzie inna.

3. Tim says:

how sad! i miss those classic VH1 reality shows, they were so much fun

4. L Cummings says:

Oh Beautiful Soul!
    RIP Pray his family finds Solitude

5. Judye Furlow says:

I express my condolences to the family of REAL! He was a very handsome young man full of life until this tragedy struck. So sad, especially for CHANCE Who was very close to him. We will be praying for you!!

6. nyckeba says:

R.I.P love…u will be deeply missed(tears)

7. julie says:

May his soul RiP

8. You’re so interesting! I do not think I’ve truly read through something
    like that before. So wonderful to discover someone with a few unique thoughts on this subject
    matter. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up.
    This web site is something that is needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

9. consawella says:

so sorry to hear this, such a handsome wonderful young man

10. Dina Garner says:

My deepest sympathy. To the family.I watch him on I love newyork&real chancE at love. This is so sad. My prayers r with u.

11. Dina Garner says:

Wow so sad .my prayers to the family.

12. Desiree says:

prayers are with your family! No more pain just resting with the Lord!!!

13. angie says:

My heart goes out to reals family. God bless .lost my mom the same way eight years ago

14. Jenna G says:

So sad to hear of his passing, May God embrace his soul.

15. chad says:

Real loved life and lived it to the fullest. He was never afraid to follow his heart no matter the consequence. I can remember when he proposed to hoops on the show. He enjoyed the small moments in life. People can take a real lesson from him.

16. I tutaj również możemy polegać na agencji interaktywnej,
    która zadba by nasza internetowa kampania reklamowa była skuteczna i efektywna.

17. hosei-im.jp says:

Kolejnym ważnym podatkiem, szczególnie jeśli będziemy
    działać w branży budowlanej, jest podatek od usług budowlanych
    (Bauabzugsteuer).

18. Oh no! Terribly sad news. His genuineness came across very clearly on his shows. You could see he had feelings and he made sure he respected and held precious others’ feelings as well.
    He touched many lives in a positive way, and after all is said and done, that is a wonderful thing.
    Condolences to his family and friends.

19. Maranda says:

Its a shame that almost a year ago Ahmad paased away from colon cancer. It shows just how serious getting a colonoscopy is for men. My heart goes out to everyone in his family and his circle of friends!!