Ratings: Blue Bloods and Shark Tank Hit Highs, Five-0 Rises, Dixie Dips

Blue Bloods Ratings

CBS’ Blue Bloods this Friday drew 11.6 million total viewers and a 1.5 rating, rising two tenths in the demo to hit a season high.

Opening the Eye’s night, Undercover Boss (7.9 mil/1.3) ticked up a tenth week-to-week and was up a tenth from its Season 5 finale. Hawaii Five-0 (10.5 mil/1.4) rose two tenths.

Elsewhere….

ABC | Last Man Standing (6.5 mil/1.3) slipped 10 percent in audience and was flat in the demo, while Cristela (5.1 mil/0.9) dipped in both audience and in the demo. Shark Tank — which really did feature an epic fight — drew 8.4 mil and a 2.2, its second-largest audience ever and tying a season high in the demo.

FOX | Funniest Fails (2.6 mil/0.8) and Glee‘s wedding episode (1.9 mil/0.6) were both flat.

THE CW | Hart of Dixie (1.25 mil/0.4) slipped a tenth in the demo.

NBC | A rebroadcast of SNL‘s 40th anniversary special drew 5 mil and a 1.5.

1. Tran says:

Fingers crossed for HoD getting renewed for a proper “final season”. It will be “heart broken” if the Rachel Bilson led series doesn’t survive. :-(

2. Michael says:

I also hope CW will renew HoD for a final fifth season. Granted, season 4 finale was written as a could-be series finale. I just think they strayed too far in season 3…. let’s get them one more 13 episode season.

3. Boiler says:

I also would love to see Hart of Dixie renewed. It is a fun show to watch. Not sure I get why demo falls when viewers same but margin of error on these size numbers large. Show always makes me smile and deserves another year.

4. brandydanforth81 says:

HoD s Jamie K g(Lemon) is expe ting her second child

• Boiler says:

Hadn’t heard that. First off congrats but could hurt the show as it went somewhat off track last time.

• brandydanforth81 says:

One more reason that I think HoD will be cancelled.As you said,fans didn’t like Lemon being off for a while in season three.I saw the news on EOnline Thurs,I

• Boiler says:

Maybe if it becomes a summer series and she wishes to keep working the timing would be such that the show continues. I do agree that even though Rachel Bilson is the supposed star if Jaime not there the show suffers alot

5. Ninina says:

I thought H50 was going to hit low case yesterday episode was not the best one

• wrstlgirl says:

That girl playing Danny’s girlfriend looks way to young. It was kinda icky IMO.

• Ninina says:

Yes it looks very young and I really do not like her that much I even thought that after yesterdays episode the gf was going to break up with Danny or viceversa due to the gf former husband problems but it did not happen that way, they remained a couple.

• KatsMom says:

She looks young because she is. She’s only 22.

• wrstlgirl says:

That’s my point. Why did they cast someone so young to be his GF. She looks like his daughter. Was that on purpose. Danny snagging a child, lol.

• KatsMom says:

I don’t disagree. I think most of the women they’ve cast for Danny have been too young for him. Even what’s her name from The O.C., seemed crazy young for him, even though I know she’s 30ish.

• Ninina says:

The actress is 22 or the character? Cuase then Danny is like 15 older.

• KatsMom says:

The actress is 22. I think they established that the character isn’t that much older either though because she talked about marrying that abusive guy when she was 19. Things were good for a few years, then he hospitalized her and she left…then she met Danny. So, yeah, she’s clearly much younger than Danny.

6. Judi says:

I love Hart of Dixie, wish more people would give it a try

7. David4 says:

I thought last night’s episode of Shark Tank wasn’t that good.

• Scooter says:

Yes I totally agree. The promos for it were overrated. I felt the big tension at the end was staged and part of an act.

8. Diane says:

Just have to say the makeup on Hart of Dixie is atrocious. Either that or they have an orange film over their camera lens.

9. doubt hart of dixie will be renewed. think its time for it to bow out. plus jamie is pregnant again!