Exclusive

Mindy Project Sneak Peek: The Move to 'Frisco Is a Go! (But There's One Catch)

The Mindy Project Season 3 Video Spoilers Rishi

Rishi is back in this week’s Mindy Project — but the Lahiri siblings have a less-than-ideal reunion when Mindy realizes what her little brother’s been up to since last we saw him.

Watch this exclusive sneak peek, and you’ll see what we mean.

RELATED The Mindy Project Pages Laverne Cox for Season 3 Guest Role

After Danny shocks Mindy by agreeing to move to San Francisco with her (!), all that’s left is for her and Rob to secure funding for their new practice. But a nice woman at the bank has some bad news for them. (Hint: All defaulted roads lead to Rishi.)

So Min gives her little bro a scolding — and drops some big news on him, in the process.

Press PLAY on the clip below for a preview.

1. Mary says:

I’m excited to see rishi. I love mindy’s brother, and have to admit I’m really tired of Danny’s family.

• Ray says:

I’m tired of how Danny-centric the show has become. It was more entertaining when Mindy was single and navigating her life through a series of bad relationships.

When will Mindy’s parents finally make an appearance? Kind of odd we’ve met Danny’s parents, Jeremy’s father and even the family of that young receptionist from season 1 but never the titular character.

• S. says:

This story involves Mindy being pregnant & dealing with her brother and it’s hard to get more Mindy-centric than that. She’s with Danny now so how exactly is it not supposed to involved lots of Danny? (And how could you be tired of Diamond Dan? Please.) She’s more mature so keeping her single and in bad relationships isn’t entertaining forever. At some point it’s sad. Also, it’s sending up tropes and what better way to do that than get her together with the guy much earlier in the story than the romcoms where we see a couple unite at the very end? We’ll probably see Mindy’s parents eventually but those are pretty significant guest stars so I’d rather she lock down the right actors and story than just rush into it. She’s barely telling anybody about the baby yet. There’s time.

• S. says:

No such thing as being tired of Nanette and Dot (yes I count Dot as family here. She was at the family dinner and everything).

• Mary says:

There is I would be thrilled if she moved to Florida. Thrilled! I would rather watch mindy and Danny with tamara and Jeremy or Morgan.

2. Runner says:

Yay Rishi! It would be super fun to see all of Mindy’s family now that she’s preggo. I love this idea.

3. Rebecca says:

I am (pleasantly) surprised that they’re going ahead with the San Fransisco move. I was expecting the pregnancy to be a reason for them to stay in NYC.