Exclusive

The 100 Sneak Peek: Can Bellamy's New Ally Really Be Trusted?

Loading video...

The 100‘s inside man is about to learn the value of having friends in low places.

In TVLine’s exclusive clip from Wednesday’s episode (The CW, 9/8c), Bellamy’s mole pal Maya introduces him to her father, who — along with her late mother — was part of a movement “against using outsider blood.”

That said, Maya’s old man’s reluctance to help Bellamy doesn’t bode well for the Sky People still trapped in Mount Weather. (This is all very stressful.)

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment below: Which 100 character are you most worried will soon join Finn in CW heaven?

1. john norton says:

Free the ones in the cages,thats yore army ,speed is of the essence now Mya they are lookin now for helpers or iniltator’s…

2. Jen says:

SO SCARED OF WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN

3. Letti says:

who is the girl with Bellamy?

4. wrstlgirl says:

Let’s get this moving along kids. Getting tired of the Mount Weather nonsense.

5. Lucy says:

Oh man I am pumped about the rest of this season, this is without a doubt one of the best shows on TV right now, even Arrow doesn’t have me this excited

6. Emily says:

This show is so amazing. Their characters are all so richly developed. Who would have thought that there were dissenters inside Mount Weather? I need to know MORE!

7. Carola says:

Tthis show is so awesome! I am so excited about what´s going to happen but nervous too!

8. nathiest says:

Okay does Maya not get that she’s helping not only the 47(46,45?) to get out, but also helping an entire grounder Army to get in? That she and everyone she loves in Mt Weather are going to likely die?

9. think most fans know it will be 35 mins of clarke/lexa, 2minutes bellamy, 4 minutes rest of cast, don’t think i’m buying into the bellamy hype this week.

• brenna says:

Agreed. Bellamy and Octavia are great characters and we see so little of them. Bellamy and Clarke have interesting dynamics and they have barely been on screen together this season. Way too much time spent “preparing” for the war. And for a strong character, Clarke is listening to Lexa way too much. Lincoln was a strong character, and look what they have done to him.

10. sparta says:

How are the Sky People and the Grounders going to win now?
    Last week, the Mountain Men blew up hundreds of warriors gathering for the fight thru the ingenious decision of our 2 leaders to flee.
    Now, all they have is the 50 or so people inside Mount Weather and a handful of loyalists. I imagine any survivors or those who hadn’t made it to the camp yet will and should turn on the leaders.
    Battle lost aside from the writers coming up with an unbelievable twist!!!

• Smh says:

Leadership was in the camp. The Warriors were in the woods according to the grounder girl logic. I do think more people could have been saved. A simple message for leaders to get a disguise and meet in the woods

• A fan of TV says:

There are THOUSANDS of Grounders in their army. That missile caused damage, but our did not leave them with 50 fighters total.

11. Kate says:

I tell ya, this being renewed for a third season actually makes me more nervous. But oddly, I fear that the Sky People and the Grounders inside Mt. Weather are the most likely to survive. I fear our losses come from those on the outside and then poor Mya, she can’t leave.

12. honey-child says:

Hey, can anyone tell me where to watch season 2 of this??? I watched season 1 on netflix and episodes 8 and up of S2 are on hulu i think, but I can’t find the other episodes anywhere. Plus, I am an impecunious girl so I can’t afford to buy anything. D: help

13. young joe says:

too much time wasted preparing for the war. And how are they going to win this with no army