Scream Queens Teaser: Ryan Murphy's Slasher Comedy Looks Bloody Fun

Pop goes the… victim?

Fox on Friday (the 13th!) shared the first official promo for its upcoming slasher comedy Scream Queens, created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan.

Though its only 12 seconds long and features zero cast members — Emma Roberts (American Horror Story), Lea Michele (Glee), Joe Manganiello (True Blood), Ariana Grande (Sam & Cat), Nick Jonas (Kingdom), Abigail Breslin (Little Miss Sunshine) and Keke Palmer (Masters of Sex) are all slated to appear — the quick teaser definitely conveys the tone of Murphy’s next project: bloody and fun.

Scream Queens‘ 15-episode first season, which revolves around a college campus rocked by a series of murders, premieres this fall.

Hit PLAY on the teaser above, then drop a comment below: Will you bow to Scream Queens?

1. Lucifer says:

Ryan Murphy’s shows all start out so great, but turn horrible fast. However, I probably will end up watching this out of curiosity.

2. wrstlgirl says:

I could do without Emma Roberts but I’ll probably check it out.

• Nellie says:

I have a feeling they’ll start to cast a lot of unknowns or less famous names to add to the group.
      I’m thinking that the big names….Breslin, Michele, Roberts, Grande…..will all be victims in individual episodes.
      It would be cool if the cast has that many regulars, but I think its all too good to be true. In any event, I’ll check it out. Especially if the latter three I mentioned get offed asap.

• Lizo says:

Considering Roberts has a domestic violence problem that concerns me. She’s super violent and abusing.

• Madison M. says:

“Surprise bitch. I bet you thought you’d seen the last of me.”

3. Sarah says:

The cast puts me off, shame

4. Fernanda says:

Ryan Murphy’s Popular meets American Horror Story

• Nichole says:

I thought that was this season of Glee, that elevator thing from the other week with the talking Sue puppet on a tricycle and her “hurt locker” are just weird. Figured in the last short season some of Glee’s regular writers had jumped ship early and they had some American Horror Story writers filling the gap lol

5. Boiler says:

After what happened to Glee it would be hard to get behind this by the same people

• Nip/Tuck, Glee and American Horror Story were all strong during their first couple seasons. I’m perfectly willing to get behind a Ryan Murphy show, but only for two seasons. They should just write it in his contract that he must relinquish all control of the show after episode 48.

• Nellie says:

Murphy creates shows then abandons them for other projects, so his shows start out good, and once he jumps ship new writers come on and are like…”Duhhhhhhh”.

6. Lizo says:

Ryan Murphy can’t write characters or plot continuity!! Stop giving him TV shows!!

7. God says:

I thought Jamie Lee Curtis was on this as well.

8. JD says:

Please let this be the show where Ryan Murphy finally gives us the return of Mary Cherry.