Is The Mentalist Heading for a Series-Ending Wedding? The Answer, Here.

Previously on TVLine.com… The Mentalist showrunner Tom Szentgyorgyi used these four words to sum up the CBS drama’s series finale: “All you’ve hoped for.”

And now we have photographic evidence to illustrate his succinct summary.

In the Season 7 finale, titled “White Orchids” and airing next Wednesday as the second of two episodes, Lisbon accepts Jane’s surprise marriage proposal, but a killer’s quest for revenge may cost them the happy ending they’ve worked so hard to achieve.

Um, only if he crashes the reception during “The Macarena”!

The series finale will also feature the return of original cast members Owain Yeoman and Amanda Righetti, as Wayne Rigsby and Grace Van Pelt.

Browse the wedding album below and tell us: Is it all you’ve hoped for?

1. Tran says:

Two words for the series finale of Mentalist: HAPPY ENDING

2. Wordsmith says:

I lost touch with this show ages ago, but it is nice to see them seemingly finding a satisfying, feel-good ending.

3. Asta says:

Thank God they did not pull a Castle.

4. Esther Massimini says:

She’s wearing his wedding ring from his deceased wife on her chain with her late mother’s cross.

5. TVGord says:

Absolutely beautiful! Now I no longer have to only imagine what she’d look like if she were marrying me! :-)

6. lady marshmellow says:

While I hope for the long awaited happy ending, they can still pull a huge surprise at the end, for which I’m really scared.. Red cough* John not dead cough*?

• Lizo says:

I hope not. I’ve really enjoyed that they ended the Red John story and we got to see Patrick move on with his life from it. To go back would be stupid.

• Norni says:

Yah u kind of right! Coz the writer said if the killer came on their wedding receptions that night n killed Jane!!! I guess the ending will be a tragic one…

7. Lizo says:

Those photos look beautiful!!

8. Lauren says:

They Couldn’t get him a new suit for the final??? Seriously?

• Mike Bender says:

That’s the first thing I thought as well :-) I’m going to miss this show.

• EMMPHX says:

He’s wearing a tie and it IS a new suit.

• DarkDefender says:

Looks like the suit he’s been wearing this season.. Simon Baker didn’t have much of a wardrobe the entire series.. (the PJs he wore a few weeks ago were the first change in seasons aside from the shirt he had made) but then again if they dressed him better over the years ..I don’t think my TV could have taken that hotness.
          And I do hope Castle sticks around (seriously, I LOVE that show), but if they ever got Simon Baker and Stana Katic on the same show there would be fireworks.

9. OMG I’ll miss The Mentalist!
    Love Jisbon! Love The Mentalist!

10. It’s beautiful. I hope it really is a happy ending

11. GildedRose says:

I was so happy when I saw this in the previews. It looks like Mentalist is gonna wrap this up nice for their fans. I’m sure they’ll be a nice full-circle moment with the serial killer so Jane can stop it this time and thus “end the cycle” and be able find peace in himself to move forward. Can’t wait for next week.

12. D says:

Really, there is nothing good on TV and now their taking this show off too! Cmon’

13. Eilyn says:

I’m so excited to see Jane and Lisbon tying the knot to end the show. Jane deserve to be happy and start a new life with a woman who is stable, kind but at the same time strong. I’ll surely miss the show but at least I could watch the DVDs again and again with a smile a

14. Richard says:

I love Castle

15. Loraine says:

I didn’t really like The Mentalist until the latter part of this yr. Jane acted like a whimp in several episodes and even a coward in one scene , cowering & acting afraid. Plus he is really silly & juvenile at times.
    Now that I’m more interested, I hate to see it end. All these new style suits for men look like something they wore when 12 yrs old & are still trying to melt & pour into. Jane’s jacket looks like crap!
    Jeff Bridges’ & Jimmy Kimmel’s suits were so short & tight, their sleeves were ruffled/wrinkled in the arms, looking like they were cutting off circulation. These short tight suits are all part of Tom Ford’s sorry designs!!! Duh David Letterman is the sharpest best dressed late night host. His suits cover his butt, are long & look super!

16. Tim says:

I had hoped that it would end with Red John being Jane. Lisbon finds out after their married on their honeymoon and shoots him dead.

17. Carolee says:

The last show finally was captivating right to the end. My husband I loved so much we are watching it again tonight.We will miss the characters.Maybe Mr Bruno Heller you could start another show with Willey and Cho as the new FBI department of investigating.My husband was so happy go see Patrick smile at the end when Teresa mentioned she was pregnant.He hope it was a girl for Patrick do his life would be complete again. Thank you Mr Heller for writing such a good ending.Yes we the fans here are very happy how wrote happiness for the characters.