Scandal Sneak Peek: Will Fitz Go to War to Get His 'Olivia Doll' Back?

Loading video...

It’s the age-old question: Would the President of the United States declare war in order to save the life of his mistress?

As Scandal picks back up after last week’s wild, break-from-format episode, Olivia’s stance is no, of course Fitz would not do such a thing, just for her. But her cunning captor Ian begs to differ, as seen in the above sneak peek from Thursday’s episode (ABC, 9/8c).

How will Olivia eventually be extricated from this mess? Will Fitz indeed attack West Angola? Will Jake & Co. swing into action? Will David Rosen reveal himself to be an operative for the extra-secret B614 organization and storm the place, Rambo-style? Watch the sneak peek and share your theories below.

1. Richard Dawkins says:

This show needs to avoid episodes like the season premier…I thought that whole episode was just dragging on…they should have done multiple POVS instead of Olivia’s…the jam dream of olivia and fitz was unnecessary and simply a time filler. I like this show because it normally packs a lot of plot twists and drama in each episode, this epis

• wattup says:

Guys, give it a min! It should take a lot for Olivia to fix herself, wouldn’t you agree? But, yeah, I do miss Early Olivia Pope in the first seasons….

2. fedup says:

You sound like a racist prick.

3. Tracy says:

Love Kerry! but I don’t know how much more of this awful writing I can stomach, this show has gone off the rails and I dont even recognize OP . Looking forward to Blacklist tonight. Will catch Scandal this weekend.

• Grey says:

“Looking forward to Blacklist tonight. Will catch Scandal this weekend.”
      Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth before I could post them. LOL.

I know they needed/wanted to shake things up but I’m not really feeling this new twist. Even in the best of times “Scandal” came sometimes be a … “challenge” (shall we say?) to watch with all the fast talking and “chewing up the furnature” performances. I’m thinking going forward I will be watching “The Blacklist” and saving “Scandal” for Saturday or Sunday afternoon now that football season is over.

4. Tracey says:

Kerry’s performance last week was GREAT,but Scandal just isn’t what it use to be.

5. MiaB says:

I miss Season 1 and Season 2 Scandal. I feel like this is a completely different show. The characters have the same names but are completely different. Not “I’ve evolved” different either. Sigh.

6. whoopsie says:

Love the show. Loved loved the episode. I’m definitely TeamJake. This article is puzzling for a number of reasons. First, what is B614. Rowan was head of the supersecret B613. David Rosen is the Atty Gen and sort of afriad of his own shadow. I can’t see him as B613. Finally, if the Vice President and LizzieBear are behind Liv’s kidnapping, wouldn’t they have told the head captor Olvia was the mistress of the President? Otherwise why would they have taken her as bargaining chip with Prez Fitz.This last one has me totally stumped.

7. abi says:

‘Olivia doll’, ‘Whore’, mistress’, ‘booty call’, ‘party girl’…the amount of misogynistic abuse that has been piled on Olivia Pope for the last 3 seasons is truly stunning.
    And all for threatening the traditional marriage that is such a bastion of patriarchy.
    At this point, it’s pretty much a weekly festival of slut shaming.
    I never knew when I started watching that I was watching a lecture on the evils of infidelity, I thought it was a show about a fixer.
    Well, you live, you learn.

• gts says:

I don’t think the show is slut-shaming Olivia, they’re showcasing that slut-shaming does happen. Or, in the instances when Olivia calls herself that, it’s because she’s pointing out that their relationship is only so real, as lono as he is married.

Also, “all for threatening the traditional marriage”? Really? That’s reallly what you think a show about a married man and his girlfriend is doing?

8. Nathalie says:

“His Olivia doll”??????

9. Grey says:

I really do miss the “fixer of the week” part of this show. I wonder if they will ever get back to those. [Sigh] Oh well. [Shrug]