Hot Video: Jimmy Fallon Reunites Saved By the Bell Cast on Tonight Show

Wednesday’s Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon partied like it was 1993, proving that friends really are forever.

What started as Fallon’s recollection of his days at Bayside High became a full-blown Saved By the Bell reunion, with Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Tiffani (No Longer Amber) Thiessen, Mario Lopez, Elizabeth Berkley and Dennis Haskins reprising their iconic TNBC roles.

The nostalgia fest poked fun at Bell’s on and off-screen histories, including Berkley’s infamous role in Showgirls and the chart-topping sensation known as Zack Attack. It also envisioned an alternate ending to the gang’s high school years, with Kelly carrying Zack’s child out of wedlock.

As you may remember, the late night host first attempted to reunite the cast in 2009. After only managing to get Gosselaar to appear, he set his sights on reuniting the cast of California Dreams instead.

So get excited, Preppy, and hit the PLAY button above. Trust us, this is so much better than an unauthorized Lifetime original movie.

1. Eric says:

As someone who grew up watching Saved by the Bell reruns every Saturday morning, this absolutely made my day. Other than Mr. Belding, none of them have really aged in twenty years!

2. Imsoexcitedimsoscared says:

I nearly cried from nostalgia…my childhood. I’m sooo excited…I’m soo scared…

3. GregW says:

Love was so innocent back then…awwwwwwwwww

4. Et Al says:

That was amazing.

5. Alex says:

That was everything I was hoping it would be. From the riff on the theme song to the posters that referenced memorable episodes… I loved it!

6. ninergrl6 says:

Brilliant! From the music to the clothes to the hair, everything was dead on perfect. Very impressive, Mr. Fallon & crew.

7. John says:

That was SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! They shoulda poked fun at Screech!! LOL. I miss SBTB!!!! Brings back so many memories of when I was in high school at the time the show aired!!!! Hands down to the whole SBTB cast (minus that guy who played Screech…Lol) including Jimmy Fallon.

8. Kristen says:

That was incredible!!! I absolutely loved it :-) Thanks to Jimmy and the SBTB cast for doing this! It brought back such great childhood memories of watching them on Saturday mornings:-)

9. Thank you for every other wonderful post.
    Where else may anyone get that typ of information in such a perfect wayy of writing?
    I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look foor such information.

10. A. D. says:

This was awesome…brought back my childhood and I loved every second of it! Thanks Jimmy! Wish we had more reunion shows/movies!

11. Cobra says:

Damn, Dennis Haskins has REALLY put on a lot of weight.

12. Sweetpea says:

How have none of them aged?? I still watch the reruns and I’m in my 40’s…lol! This was AWESOME!

13. Humour} says:

I relish, cause I discovered exactly what I used to be taking a look for.

You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
    Bye

14. Mallory says:

i swear, they all look exactly the same!! well, except Belding lol but dang, how is that even possible?!

15. Babybop says:

That was one of the greatest things ever. And I don’t understand how the main cast looks exactly the same…

• Patrick says:

Money = Time. ie, They have the money, and therefore the time, to really take care of themselves. Eating healthy, working out, plenty of sleep, etc. Further, makeup artists are wizards. I remember years ago there was a bit about the Victoria’s Secret Swimwear shoot. In one of the segments, Adriana Lima was leaving her hotel room at some horrifically early time in the morning to have her makeup done. And it was startling how different she looked opposed to the final product. She was still gorgeous, but the makeup highlighted every positive and erased every negative. The biggest change was that she got cheekbones that weren’t there in the morning. After that, I realized that makeup artists can do anything. And this bit was probably set up months ago, giving the cast tons of time to diet hard, workout hard, and hit the spas for treatments that would erase the years.

16. TG says:

Fabulous! Loved it (unlike that Lifetime movie).

17. Drew says:

That was cool. I am a little sad that Lark Voorhies isn’t in any condition to be a part of this. It isn’t the same without Lisa.

18. Jenna says:

Omg, this was so awesome! Fallon has become the king of pop culture.
    Loved the Nicole Kidman reference, as well.
    Fun, fun, fun.

19. NEK38583 says:

You forgot Mario Lopez in the list of actors. Do not forget SLATER !

20. nancy jimenez says:

Jimmy Fallon rocks!!!

21. KevyB says:

While I think the game show stuff is lazy and stupid, NOT inviting Screech was pure genius! Less of that and more of this.

22. Tina says:

Is it just me or does Jimmy look a little like Mike Myers (a.k.a Wayne Campbell)?

23. Jeff says:

where was Screech?

24. I’m surprised no one else mentioned if they noticed “Screech” walk past behind the main actors?