Quotes of the Week From Agent Carter, Arrow, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and More!

Whether you’re rooting for the Seahawks or the Patriots on this Super Bowl Sunday, chances are you’ll be facing down a coffee table’s worth of addictive, high-calorie snacks.

Why not fill up beforehand, then, on TVLine’s sumptuous Quotes of the Week, a collection of the best zingers, retorts and one-liners from the last seven days of television.

This time around we’ve got a lunch special from Agent Carter, a kale encounter on Supernatural, and fresh-baked brownies on Girls.

So, click through the gallery below for the full countdown, then hit the comments to share your faves — and any gems we might have inevtiably missed.

1. Paul says:

Again No Love For Parenthood!
    Shame On You!

2. Cobra says:

What about the following from “Justified”
    “Choo-Choo.”
    “I’m sorry.”
    “They call me “Choo Choo.”
    “Ok. Why do they call you Choo Choo.”
    “When I hit you, it comes hard. And fast. Like a choo choo train.”
    Or…
    “I’m not following you.”
    “Are you saying you’re not following me or you don’t understand what I’m saying?”
    “I’m not following you.”

3. Rob Watkins says:

“Good evening, America. I’m a woman, and welcome to The Late Late Show.”

Guest host Whitney Cummings makes light of the alarming lack of female hosts in late-night TV
    … or just proving that she’s not funny.

4. Tran says:

I’m so proud that The Late Late Show finally gave a “woman” to guest host if it wasn’t for Whitney BLEEP-ing Cummings. Still enjoy her work co-creating 2 Broke Girls other than that failed NBC sitcom that lasted two seasons. Michael Che’s hilarious quotes on Weekend Update are 100x better than Colin Jost’s.

5. Angela says:

Larry Wilmore’s killing it so far :D. Loved the “Sleepy Hollow” quote, too-LOL, she’ll get you back into yoga yet, Ichabod.
    I also cackled at that Rob Pattinson jab in the “Chasing Life” quote. Ooh.

6. Briggs says:

Even when the quote from Arrow isn’t from Felicity, it’s *to* Felicity. :) Also, kinda though this would the be the pick. :)

7. omar says:

“friends don’t rape friends” from shameless :(

8. murley says:

I was really hoping this exchange from Brooklyn nine nine would make into the quotes this week:
    Holt: “You should be changing her auto-correct. What’s her last name?”
    Peralta: “Perez.”
    Holt: “No! It’s Butt now. Sophia Butt.”
    I could not stop laughing at that whole scene. Of course anything from that show is golden.