Ratings: Shark Tank Slips, Dixie Drops, CBS and NBC Dramas Tick Down

HAwaii Five-0 Ratings

CBS’ Undercover Boss (with 8.1 million total viewers and a 1.3 rating), Hawaii Five-0 (10.4 mil/1.4) and Blue Bloods (11.9 mil/1.3) all dropped a few eyeballs and a tenth in the demo this Friday night.

Blue Bloods, however, as usual commanded the night’s largest total audience.

Over on NBC, Constantine (3.3 mil/0.8) and Grimm (4.8 mil/1.2) both dipped in audience and in the demo.

ABC’s Last Man Standing (7.5 mil/1.3) and Cristela (5.7 mil/1.1) each added some viewers while steady in the demo; Shark Tank (7.9 mil/1.9) slipped 8 and 14 percent from its recent season highs but led the night in the demo.

Fox’s Funniest Fails (3.1 mil/1.1) inched up a tenth, while Glee (1.9 mil/0.7) was flat.

On The CW, Hart of Dixie (1.1 mil/0.3) was down 9 and 40 percent.

1. Since says:

Losing to Funniest Fails must be fun :( Sucks for Constantine

2. Ray says:

If it wasn’t certain before, it is now. Constantine is dead in the water.

3. Riana says:

At least Glee has been consistently between up millions to 2 million.

4. Boiler says:

On HoD how he heck can viewers drop 10% but demo down 40%. Is there rounding in the demo somewhere. Makes no sense. Too bad, hoped it would stay up and have a fighting chance for another year. It is only one night though. Will never understand crap like “Funniest” Fails

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

I reckon it’s tied to working with such small numbers. (If I lost three gray chest hairs, that’s a drop of 60%!) So, I guess most of the 120,000 viewers HoD lost were in that 18-49 sweet spot.

5. ben says:

Can Glee get canceled in its last season? the season is getting good

6. Amy says:

Nooooooo HoD, no. Why must Nielsen families break my heart this way?

7. TG says:

This is Hart of Dixie’s best season yet! It has erased the ills of last season. Such a shame about the numbers. This is a funny and clever show. The storyline last year ruined viewership. I had hoped we could get one more season but it seems this will be the last. I am going to miss Bluebell so much.

• Boiler says:

I totally agree. I do think last year’s problems revolved somewhat around Jaime King’s pregnancy. I like Rachel but Jaime is really the star of this show. Hopefully this is a one week fluke

• Kristen says:

It did so well last week! I wonder what happened. I really like this season- so much better than last year. Maybe it will adjust up. I am still hoping we get another season to see Zoe and Wade raise their baby:-) I love them together!

• TG says:

I love AB, Wade and Lavon – all have impeccable comedic timing. Their talents were sorely wasted last year. There was too much Joel IMHO.

8. Tran says:

This doesn’t bode well for H5O. Wonder if CBS is thinking about renewing the series for a sixth and possible “final season”.

9. Edge1978 says:

What happened to Glee? Geez

10. ninamags says:

Why haven’t Steve and Danno been working together? What’s up with that? Is Caan working on another movie?

It’s been two episodes already.

11. mary says:

waited too long for shows to come back so we moved on

12. lindae5o says:

HF-0 was good last night. The demo number will rise on Monday. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for full renewal or at least a 13 -episode season.

13. Matheus says:

Locke!

14. suzybel58 says:

Hart Of Dixie has gone downhill from season one. Blue Bloods and Hawaii Five-0 are still tops.

15. Rafael says:

Glee improved a little stronger on its second half, but all we need to do is continue analyzing Sue’s more weaknesses along the way before time runs out.

How are we going to fit the last Regionals and Nationals in this compress season? Where is the Nationals going to be in: Miami, Washington or Seattle?

I’m glad Emma and Sugar are returning ASAP, but I want to see also Marley and Unique return too! Mike may not appear in the series finale, that I can tell.