Exclusive

Mindy Project Bids Adieu to Adam Pally With Peter's Top 3 Moments

The Mindy Project Season 3 Adam Pally Exit

Adam Pally makes his Mindy Project exit Tuesday (Fox, 9:30/8:30c), and what better way to say “hasta bro-vista” than with Peter Prentice’s best moments?

Too much funny from which to choose, you say? Star Mindy Kaling Bs-to-D (begs to diff) in the exclusive video below, which is full of her favorite Peter scenes — including one that’s a little less funny, a little more mrrow.

Press PLAY on the clip to see if your top Prentice predicaments made the cut.

1. Kat says:

I’m gonna miss Peter! He made the show so great!

2. Belle says:

NO!! I can’t believe we won’t see Peter anymore…he was such a cutie, and great addition to the cast! Can we have more of the Deslaurier in his absence :) And bring back Betsy too…pretty please

3. Jan says:

I’m so sad to see him go :(
    He’s a way better character than the English dude. I can’t even think of his character’s name right now…that’s how much of an impact he makes….ugh

4. Karly says:

I love Peter:(

5. Allee says:

His funniest scene was definitely from Bro Club for Dudes, when he pretended to take Mindy hostage and was saying all kinds of crazy stuff. Runner up, for me, would be when he was trying to help Mindy get dressed for her fake date with Morgan and suggesting she wear a hot pink thong.

6. Steven says:

Not a fan of The Mindy Project, but Adam Pally deserves to go onto great things. I still miss Happy Endings…

7. jj says:

my favorite moment is from ‘We’re a Couple Now Haters’ when peter is wearing the tiara he took back from lauren while fighting jeremy

8. Daisy says:

He’s been a great addition to the show and I’m so sorry to see him go. Seriously I don’t know what the show will do without him!

9. Sarah T. says:

LOVE Peter (seriously Adam P. is great on anything!). He added so much to TMP!

10. Joey Padron says:

Good top 3 Peter moments on the show. Gonna miss Peter on the show. Hope Adam will be back on TV soon. He’s good and funny actor.

11. Maya says:

I really grew to love Peter and his friendship with Mindy. One of my favorite Peter episodes was You Got Sext when Peter and Morgan were pretending to be Mindy and sexting Cliff. He will be missed.

12. Mary says:

This is such a big loss. I love adam palley and the Peter mindy friendship.

13. Alicia says:

Video is broken. The player doesn’t show up on any browser – Chrome, IE, FF. I’d love to be able to watch it, but oh well.

14. TV Gord says:

I was sorry when he joined this show, because I have a bad taste in my mouth about everyone involved with that horrid Happy Endings show. He’s hosting The Late Late Show tonight after Letterman, so I’m going to tune in to see if I like him as a person.

The Mindy Project certainly didn’t need him. The show is fairly cluttered with characters already.

15. Raquel says:

Going to miss the frat boy humor!! Love his character!