1. joao says:

I wonder why Santino left…but Ross will be an amazing addition to the judge panel and the guest judges this season are amazing as well! looking forward to see Merle back

2. Lizo says:

I love Santino!!!!

3. Concerned says:

The big question is why the hell was this season delayed?? It was supposed to premiere jan 26!

4. Julia says:

Ross and Carson will be great!

5. vLOBES says:

W…T…F… !!!!!!

6. Eli Hunter says:

I just love when Bianca said I will show some versatility when Santino wins a damn sewing competition! I gagged.

7. Ronnie says:

I loved Santino, but hey maybe it was time for change. This season better be 10x sickening that season 6.

8. I liked Santino…but love, love, love Ross Mathews! Bye Felicia!

9. Winnie says:

I have enjoyed other programs featuring the new judges, but I’ll miss Santino as a regular fixture. The people I view with will also miss Santino Rice, but that guest judge list has some heavy hitters. There are some every season that I am always looking forward to, but rarely does anyone disappoint. My favorite standout from the list this season: John Waters!

Thanks so much for the news, Mr. Slezak/Team TVLine! I was beginning to worry when no release date could be found.

10. I cannot wait for this to start back up! RuPaul never fails to get amazing guest judges. And the inclusion of Carson and Ross is going to be great! I think it’s always good to get fresh blood on the judging panels when the show’s been on for more than 5 or 6 seasons.

11. HELP says:

Can anyone help me out, video isn’t available in my country (Canada, wow.)
    Any alternative links? plssssssssssss help im dying

12. Ross Matthews every week? :| :(

13. Vanessa Gonzalez says:

Yasssss!! Omg the bitch with the waist is crazy…I cant wait!!!!

14. Schkooter says:

Santino was no fire cracker, but he was likeable and knowledgeable. I’m down with giving Carson a go, but listening to Ross Matthews is going to be worse than a weekly root canal. That guy is like nails on a chalkboard!

15. Dawn davenport says:

Change is good, the show,is hilarious , and incredibly entertaining. Can’t wait for John waters critique . Would love to see someone other than kressley ugh.