Ratings: Originals, Jane, Sleepy Hollow and Bachelor Rise, Apprentice Dips

The CW’s The Originals this Monday night drew a season-high 1.7 million total viewers and a 0.7 demo rating, up 12 percent and a tenth week-to-week.

Jane the Virgin led out of that with 1.6 mil and a 0.6, up 15 percent and a tenth to best-since-debut numbers.

All told, The CW’s line-up was up 66 and 75 percent versus a year ago’s Dixie/Beast combo, drawing its best Monday numbers since Oct. 2011 and Dec. 2012, respectively.

Elsewhere….

NBC | Celeb Apprentice (6.4 mil/1.8) and State of Affairs (4.5 mil/1.0) each dipped a tenth.

ABC | The Bachelor (7.9 mil/2.2) rose 4 percent and a tenth to hit and tie season highs. A Castle repeat (5 mil/0.9) drew a larger audience than State of Affairs.

FOX | Gotham (6.1 mil/2.1) dipped a tenth, while Sleepy Hollow (4.3 mil/1.4) inched up a tenth.

CBS | Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials (10.8 mil/2.1) rose 12 and 11 percent versus 2014 to hit five-year highs.

1. Babybop says:

A tenth up is better than falling! Come on, Fox, don’t kill Sleepy Hollow just yet.

2. LT says:

YEAH JANE!!!!!!!

3. wrstlgirl says:

Hey Matt, is there an Originals recap somewhere I missed?

4. Amy says:

I’m so happy to see Jane’s ratings go up! I don’t have a channel that carries it but I bought a pass in iTunes and binged watched the first 9 episodes. It’s such a smart show I’m absolutely in love with it and the lead actress(okay the whole cast to be honest).

5. Tran says:

Hope everybody in the East Coast saw some great TV last night due to the chaotic winter storm but State of Affairs in my opinion continues to build up the suspense and who knows if the series is going to make it for a second season.

6. B says:

Very glad about The Originals. It’s been great this season.

7. Letti says:

Isn’t it a season-high for The Originals?

8. mary says:

How on earth could anyone sit through a show of an hour of commercials!? I get it…they are Super Bowl ads and “iconic”….but seriously a show OF commercials? No thanks!

9. kmw says:

Not good for State of Affairs when rerun beats you I really cant see this show going on another season. A little good news for Sleepy Hollow, but I have to say REALLY!!! A Super Bowl commercial show beats out everything else? Surprised Gotham hasn’t really done a lot better since being renewed, although I know it does well on DVR.