Ratings: Constantine and Dixie Tick Up, Glee Flat, Shark Tank Rerun Tops Night

Constantine Ratings

NBC’s Constantine this Friday drew 3.5 million total viewers and a 0.9 demo rating, up 14 percent and a tenth from its week-ago time slot debut.

Grimm led out of that with 5 mil/1.2, up 8 percent in audience while steady in the demo.

Elsewhere….

FOX | World’s Funniest Fails (3.1 mil/1.0) and Glee (1.8 mil/0.7) each dropped a handful of eyeballs while steady in the demo.

CBS | Undercover Boss (8.3 mil/1.4) was steady. A Blue Bloods repeat (8.8 mil/1.0) copped Friday’s largest audience.

ABC | A Shark Tank rerun (6.2 mil/1.5) drew the night’s best demo rating while delivering the reality series’ most watched repeat ever.

THE CW | Hart of Dixie (1.2 mil/0.5) rose 10 percent and a tenth.

1. D. says:

Yay at Hart of Dixie doing so good on fridays…

2. Raymond says:

Best episode of Constantine yet! Constantine ticking up last night gives me a little hope that NBC gives it the same break it gave Grimm it’s first season and renews it despite it’s low ratings.

3. So Constantine is up 14% from a week ago, but how do last night’s ratings compare to how they were in the original time slot? Are they up or down from that?

4. Annie says:

Any chance the ratings boost can save Hart of Dixie?

• brandydanforth81 says:

Maybe if it stays at 0.4-9.5 the rest of its season.Its tying Reign,Jane,athe 100 while airing on Fri-a low viewed tv night-& dosent have a big leadin like the other two especially The 100 airing after Arrow which gets 1.0and higher.Plus it’s cheap,and just needs another 10-13 episodes to reach 88 for syndication and with CW wanting more original year round programming and some of thier already renewed shows also getting shorter seasons next season,it’s possible.We’ll see.

• dman6015 says:

Sure. It’s The CW. They’ll renew a show with a 0.1 rating.

5. Dennis says:

At least Lea Michele doesn’t have to worry about job security (scream queens).

6. Boiler says:

Yea Dixie! Renew em now

• Kristen says:

Yay for HOD!😊 It did better than reign and tied jtv and the 100 on a Friday night so hopefully they give it a chance. It’s been amazing this season!

7. Jeff says:

Anyone know if that’s a series low for Glee? I assume until the next one.

8. Jared says:

Hart of Dixie is making a strong case for renewal. I feel like Zoe’s pregnancy and getting back together with Wade has put some life back into the show. I hope The CW doesnt let this show go and can give it another season.

9. Jurbd says:

I really hope Pedowitz is kicking himself for renewing Reign so early. Hart of Dixie is doing so great on a Friday with as many and sometimes more viewers than reign and the 100! It’s such a pity if they will cancel this cause it’s doing so well and it’s been suj a great season so far!! HOD is much cheaper to produce than those other low rated shows and are doing way better! Imagine what it could do with JTV as it’s lead out/ in! Good decision for all those early renewals, CW. Not.

10. Eric says:

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. I’m looking at you, Glee.

11. Michael says:

I really hope Hart of Dixie gets picked up for another 13-episode season. So far, this season has been on par with season 2!!

Matt is there any chance this could be renewed?

12. Alice says:

This is the best Hart of Dixie season ever.

• Kristen says:

Yes, I am enjoying this season immensely-even more than any of the others actually 😃 I think the shortened season works really well since the plot has to move much quicker and we don’t have any filler episodes.

13. jimmy woo says:

I’m really enjoying Constantine. Some scary, dark magic and horror here.Angels and devils. Good cast. Good writing.

Love Grimm as well.

14. Amy says:

Hart of Dixie for renewal!

15. gleek says:

Matt webb mitovich Can Glee get cancel in its Final season? Want to see how everything going to end like the show

16. no8 says:

Can glee get cancel in it final season if the numbers keeps dropping?

17. csr says:

Yay for HOD!

18. I.R.E. says:

Last night’s glee episode was weak, but it was considered part one. Part two is next and it should conclude the episode strongly. I will retire from being a Glee fan and also retire watching from Glee after its series finale.

I hope Emma comes back in guest appearing this season ASAP!

19. DarkDefender says:

Constantine is really growing on me. The storytelling gets better week to week. It is a shame it is on the verge of cancellation. I wish they would give it a chance, even if only for another 13 episodes.

20. ace says:

Glad to see Constantine and Grimm are up. I *love* Grimm, and Constantine is really growing on me. While I think Grimm and Constantine should be reversed, timeslot-wise, I’m SO relieved NBC finally moved Dateline to 10. Dateline was a dumb, dumb lead in for those two shows. Isn’t Dateline something one’s aging parents watch as they nod off to sleep in their recliners?

21. Zoe says:

I’m glad Constantine is up! Usually I don’t pick up freshman series, because they’re so often cancelled, but my parents started watching Constantine, and I dropped in on it and really started to enjoy it. It’s very unique and interesting without being gimmicky, and dark without being depressing. I really hope it gets a second season, it’s really quite good.

22. fernando933 says:

I really hope next summer The CW try something new and places some scripted shows, Hart of Dixie, Beauty, Jane, and even The 100 can all be summer shows. This could really work out for them.

23. Viv says:

There are just so few feel-good shows left on television these days! Can we keep our Hart of Dixie now?Pleeeeease…

(Not that I don’t love Reign as well, of course.)

24. fatalsin says: