Exclusive

Hart of Dixie Sneak Peek: Will Zoe & Wade Plus Baby Make a Happy Family?

Loading video...

On tonight’s Hart of Dixie (The CW, 8/7c), it’s the morning after Zoe dropped a baby bomb on Wade, and her ex is putting his foot in his mouth big time in TVLine’s exclusive video.

The new addition “is going to change my whole life,” he tells Zoe, to which she counters, “Your whole life?”

To make matters worse, Wade then launches into a spiel about how he knows nothing about babies.

“It’s like watching a car crash. I can’t look away,” Lavon remarks as he and George lay witness to the exchange.

But it’s not all bad news for “Zade” fans as Wade makes a last-ditch effort to win over Zoe. Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the couple’s future.

1. Ellie says:

i just love this show. I am dying to see to see how all of this works on out.

2. Allison says:

Well, now we have a better idea why Zoe runs back to NY, Wade’s pushing her to get back together because of the baby which she of course knows is not a good reason for them to be together. Love, love, love this show! Season 4 has been great so far!

3. Sutton says:

Everyone watch live! Keep those ratings steady so we get another season!!

4. Katherine215 says:

I love this show so much!! Zoe and Wade could read the phone book to each other and there would be sparks flying. Those two actors have amazing chemistry. And really, I just love everything about the other characters, too. Can’t we please have like 10 episodes a year for the next few years? Please??

• Kristen says:

Yes I totally agree! Hope they give HOD a chance with the ratings now that the show is back on track. I can’t wait for this episode and more zoe and wade!😄

5. Jill says:

What a great scene! Wade’s efforts to explain his actions to Zoe were funny enough, but Lavon and George’s reactions were hilarious. Really looking forward to this episode.

6. Annie says:

Love this show!!! Waited all week to see what happens.

7. Bwhit says:

George and Lavon in this scene is priceless! Poor Wade, he’s trying but just isn’t getting it out right. I have looked forward to this episode all week!

8. Tracy says:

I love that Lavon has monogrammed pajamas. Such a great season far! Love this show!

9. Lisa says:

I love this show. I love Zade but I also love the friendships- I love the relationship That is forming between Zoie and Lemon. Wades reaction was priceless and I love that George and lavon were both there for her as well as AB and Lemon! Please don’t cancel. This real Alabama girl loves the show.

10. Tracy says:

Hate Zade! Zoe and George should have gotten together! HOD sucks!

11. Rebecca says:

Was that blind item about this pregnancy?

12. PG says:

I mean, the woman with but one superpower? Jewerly detection? The woman who can tell that “the bulge in Wade Kinsella’s pants” is, no doubt, an OLD ring box without even looking at the bulge in Wade Kinsella’s pants? Now that was something. That sure topped the hiccup epidemic. That’s what television has been invented for. I feel for the all-knowing Lemon, though. For some reason that I cannot fathom, they didn’t trust her superpowers this time.
    My thoughts on the couple’s future? Well, I think that things are about to get very weird. Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.

13. Em says:

The new season is AMAZING! C’mon, everybody, tune in live every Friday and keep spreading the word so that we can get a season 5 renewal! :D I would be very happy with even another 10-13 episode season, anything as long as it gets a season 5!

14. I love this show, I hope they keep it !!!!