The Mysteries of Laura's Will & Grace Reunion: First Photo of Eric McCormack

Will And Grace Reunion

Somewhere in TV land, Will & Grace‘s Jack and Karen are feeling left out.

Debra Messing on Thursday shared a photo of herself with former co-star Eric McCormack on the Mysteries of Laura set, where the (platonic) TV super-couple is reuniting for a very special episode.

As previously reported, McCormack is playing Dr. Andrew Devlin, a “roguish” heart surgeon who also happens to be — wait for it — Laura’s ex-fiancé!

(Hmm… Not so platonic anymore, are we?)

Check out the photo in full below, then drop a comment: Which other former Will & Grace-rs need to get on this show?

1. Tran says:

This reunion is going to get way worse for Mysteries of Laura.

2. Steven says:

They look so much better now than they did in 1998.

3. N says:

I love them!

4. Babygate says:

These two are hot together. Period. And they look better now, imo. I love the show, it is quirky and I love the cast and characters. I’m hoping for a 2nd season pick up.

5. Mary Ann says:

I used to love Will and Grace until it became the Jack and Karen show. They had great chemistry and I look forward to seeing them together on one of my new favorite shows.

6. ninamags says:

Aww, seeing that old picture reminds me of how beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Debra’s hair used to be on that show in the early years. After a while they straightened it and it was a horrible mess.

Sort of what the show became as well. Nothing but star! cameo appearances and it became the Jack and Karen show.

I might tune in for this.

7. I hope Eric is staying for more then one episode. It would be Great if he stays for an arc or as a regular since Perception has been cancelled. i am really going to miss perception after the last 5 episodes air. It was one of my favorite tv series!!=-(

8. Nichole says:

Personally I think they need to do an episode of Celebrity Name Game together.

9. Luis says:

It’s like Grace Adler’s happiest dream, turned into her worst nightmare.

10. Ella says:

I miss Will & Grace!

11. JC says:

Will & Grace!!! I don’t get the Jack & Karen hate, those two were funny supporting characters and were crucial to the show’s success :)