Exclusive

Mentalist Sneak Peek: Can Lisbon Lure an Anxious Jane Back to Bed?

Loading video...

Anxiety is filling the Airstream in this exclusive clip from tonight’s episode of The Mentalist (CBS, 8/7c).

In the eighth episode of this final season, titled “The Whites of His Eyes,” Jane worries for Lisbon’s safety when the team puts itself in the line of fire to protect a murder witness from a skilled assassin.

As seen in the clip above, the feds’ risky plan has given Patrick a bout of insomnia. Can Teresa talk him down, and back into (that tiny) bed? Press play to find out.

1. Shar says:

Very sad about the Grandpa pj’s.

2. Jo says:

Pretty sure Lisbon has no problems luring Jane into bed:) At least they have finally given us some indication that Jane and Lisbon are sleeping together, I know this is a CBS procedural but the lack of kissing/intimate scenes since Jane and Lisbon got together is ridiculous.

3. nitemar says:

..can I stress about the tiny, tiny bed? and agree about those ugly pj’s making Jane not so sexy, while Lisbon is way hot waiting for him in that teeny, teeny bed?!

4. Catherine says:

People always find something to complain about. Jane could wear a burlap sack and I wouldn’t care. The fact that the show is even giving us these amazing scenes is enough to satisfy me.

5. beenunes88 says:

I imagined Jane and lisbon doing things in this bed (now I know that if Lisbon pregnant will not be the same manner as Scully in The X-Files)

6. OMG Love Jane & Lisbon -The Mentalist

7. Corey says:

Did anyone else notice the scene they showed last week for this episode had Jane telling Lisbon that he didn’t want to lose her…did I miss it, cause I didn’t see it !

8. Carolee says:

I do think those PJ’s suits him very well .The writers gives us something to imagine what is going on between the sheets and we do not need to see it.

9. Biancafry says:

Great calendar. Do u know when Angie Tribeca is going to premiere on TBS? Thanks.

10. BEN says:

DO YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI OCCULTIST KINGDOM? IF YES THEN CONTACT OUR ONLINE AGENT BEN,FOR MORE DETAILS CALL +2348074066640

11. Carolee says:

I will truly miss The Mentalist .It was a well written show with great actors.It ended with lots of mystery and a great feeling that the characters will live very happy forever.Great ending !