Exclusive

Chicago P.D. Video: Lindsay's Return (Almost) Brings On the Waterworks

Chicago PD Season 2 Spoilers Video

When newly-minted Fed Lindsay visits her old stomping grounds on tonight’s Chicago P.D. (NBC, 10/9c), one of her former colleagues gets emotional — and it’s not who you think it is!

“I’m like the loser that graduates from high school and then hangs around in the parking lot all the time because I have nothing better to do,” Lindsay jokes as she enters Intelligence’s HQ.

And the sight of his surrogate daughter almost reduces tough guy Voight to tears as he asks if her new job is treating her well.

Press PLAY to watch Voight go soft, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Tran says:

Sophia Bush is the real reason why I’m always hooked on Chicago PD and she can really kick some butt. She was good during her OTH days.

• Ashley says:

Right? She’s amazing. Her work as both Erin Lindsay and Brooke Davis are underrated. She’s done some Emmy worth work. And that’s the truth

2. Kat says:

Please, if you post those videos, make them available for everyone :( I can never watch them from where I am :(

3. Adam M. says:

Who cares if she’s visiting?! She never left! One episode she leaves the team, next episode she has a team-up with them, now she’s just visiting (but get those water works ready for the girl who won’t go away!) I love her and don’t want her on that FBI team but the show is making it super obvious that it won’t last.

4. Greg says:

I know it’s TV, but she leaves one day and shows up for her new job the next day without training? Nobody shows up and is immediately a Fed. Also, I thought she was supposed to head her own task force. What was with her taking orders almost all of last week. We all have our bosses, but c’mon…

5. Timosim says:

OF COURSE, more erin Lindsay. She is becoming just as annoying as Olivia Dunham. Damn!

6. sarah j says:

Love this show and love Sophia. Been a fan of hers since OTH.

7. JJ says:

UGH! Why get my hope up that I won’t have to mute my TV and watch the close captioning for this show anymore because they’re getting rid of her if they aren’t? Any actress that can’t open her mouth to speak and sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard doesn’t bring much to a show.