Exclusive

Originals Winter Premiere Sneak Peek: Klaus Reveals His Plan to Protect Cami

Loading video...

Hope isn’t the only special lady Klaus will be keeping an eye on when The Originals returns Monday (The CW, 8/7c).

As you’ll see in TVLine’s exclusive clip from the winter premiere, Cami is also still very much at risk — especially from the likes of Finn — so Klaus concocts a surprisingly less-than-brilliant plan to shield her from harm.

Then again, you can also add Elijah to Klaus’ laundry list of concerns. Things haven’t been the same between them since Elijah’s little freakout a few weeks back, and the tension is thick in this clip.

“A single violent outburst at a filthy roadside café and one never hears the end of it,” Elijah quips.

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment below: What are you looking forward to seeing when The Originals returns?

1. Amber says:

Love it! Sounds like a good plan. :)

2. Emily says:

Previously on The Exposition Diaries…

3. pebbles51 says:

Oh, Elijah, get well soon! Hmm Finn is doing a bit of bonding himself….Mikael!

4. zed says:

Looking forward to Elijah vs Klaus.
    Cami- seriously, who cares if she is in harms way. What now she has a degree in vampire psychology?! and can fix a thousand year old vamp?! Seriously! They need a kickass witch to solve Elijah’s problem, one that would be on the side of the Originals. and for balance they need Dahlia appear. Make it interesting! And, the sooner Cami becomes a vampire, the better- give her some edge. Cami has great chemistry with Finn! And it would be so great if they could explore that relationship!! And let’s have some Klayley sizzle!

5. tony says:

I really think the berneth witch would be of great help now.I also think a little help from mystic falls would do…and Rebekah love u

6. Elijah, just snap her neck, please?

7. Amber says:

Can we just kill Cami! jesus shes so bland and boring!

8. Lia Solime says:

This is a really horrible plan

9. Anna says:

I hate Cami. She’s useless and a ridiculous Caroline replacement. I really hope they get rid of her soon or I’m gonna have to stop watching. This show is just getting worse by the episode

10. Hope Suitor says:

I don’t know why everyone has a problem with Cami, I like her and I like her and Klaus. And I like Elijah and Haley fan and I say no to Kaley but that is just my opinion. But I don’t think its a good ideal. Elijah should be going with Klaus to kick some ass and Haley should stay with her child. What is Elijah playing babysitter now. Elijah has flashbacks what his mother did to him and I don’t understand how Cami can help him so I agree not a good ideal. And off topic this whole wedding thing is stupid. Dahlia is coming back so Hope will still be in danger.

11. Molly 27 says:

Yeah, that will bring the ratings back, more Cami. This is getting too frustrating, I might have to delete the season pass for TO.