Ratings: Idol Edges Out Mom for Demo Win, CBS and NBC Line-Ups Slip

Bad Judge Ratings

Fox’s American Idol on Thursday drew 10.4 million total viewers and a 2.6 rating, down 7 and 16 percent week-to-week yet leading the night in the demo.

Versus its Wednesday outing, Idol dipped 3 and 10 percent.

Elsewhere….

CBS | Leading out of a Big Bang rerun (12.1 mil/2.5), Mom (10.8 mil/2.4) slipped three tenths, while Two and a Half Men (9.4 mil/2.1), The McCarthys (6.9 mil/1.5) and Elementary (8.1 mil/1.3) all dropped two tenths.

NBC | The Biggest Loser (4.2 mil/1.1) and Parenthood‘s antepenultimate episode (4.1 mil/1.2) both slipped two tenths, while Bad Judge (2.8 mil/0.7) and A to Z (1.7 mil/0.5) each ticked down a tenth.

ABC | The Taste (3.3 mil/0.9) was steady.

THE CW | The World Dog Awards drew 1.9 mil and a 0.4.

1. Tran says:

I have a feeling The McCarthys is going to be a goner until the finale come February at least if Joey McIntyre can be as funny other than being a part of NKOTB.

2. Hannah says:

I so wish Bad Judge wasn’t over after this season. It’s honestly one of my favorite shows right now and by far my favorite new show to air.

3. AtlLady says:

Hanging my head in embarrassment, but 2 & 1/2 Men is just now starting to get back its old mojo. Kutcher was actually good last night and Waldon is great with young Louis. The McCarthys has been a big disappointment and probably won’t last more than the one season.

• dan says:

I liked The McCarthys when it started, but lately it has gone downhill. Last night’s episode was the weakest thus far. Laurie Metcalf is a little OTT as the mom. As for 2.5 Men, I haven’t watched a full episode in years, however last night I caught a few minutes and it was better than expected. Then I watched part of the HTGAWM rerun and realized it isn’t nearly as good when you know the outcome. We still don’t know who killed Lila, but I haven’t changed my prediction that Bonnie the ever-lurking attorney did it!

4. Brianna says:

What’s up everyone, it’s my first go to see at this web site, and post is genuinely fruitful in favor
    of me, keep upp posting these types of articles.

5. CourtTV says: