Exclusive

The 100 Winter Premiere Sneak Peek: Clarke and Bellamy Encounter... Finn?

Loading video...

The bad news: Clarke’s still not out of the woods when The 100 returns Wednesday (The CW, 9/8c).

The good news: Apparently, neither is Finn!

With the sting of death still… well, stinging, Clarke is basically a shell of her formerly empowered self in TVLine’s exclusive clip from the winter premiere. And it looks like her emotions are starting to mess with her mind — unless, of course, Finn really is still alive and playing Bigfoot. (He’s not).

So it should come as no surprise that Clarke is quick to calm a ready-to-rumble Bellamy, telling him, “I can’t lose you, too.”

This is right on par with what Eliza Taylor recently told TVLine about Clarke’s post-Finn life. “We’re going to see her break, definitely,” she said. “[But] what’s good about this, in a way, is that it’ll force her to evolve into a real leader.”

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment below: Have you recovered from Finn’s death? And what do you hope will happen next?

1. Abby says:

So excited for the back eight!! No kidding Clarke would be haunted by Finn after what happened. I am so so glad this show is getting a season 3!

2. odie says:

I agree. Can’t wait for the rest of the season. I’m still not over Finn’s death. How could Clarke be. Oi

• Tami says:

A lot of times when a person is in shock their emotions shut down. They fell so much that instead of expressing those feelings, those feelings shut down and the person goes into a functional mode where getting the job done is the most important thing. I am excited to see how well they depict her PTSD because if she doesn’t have PTSD by now then she can’t be human.

3. Tara says:

So excited for my favorite show to be back! :) I’m loving this sneak peek. The dynamic is so great between Bellamy and Clarke. I love how they always support each other.

Is Clarke being haunted by Finn because she feels guilty? :( She shouldn’t, she made the right choice. Finn was going to die no matter what, but she saved him from getting his eyes, fingers, and whatever ripped out before they killed him. She saved him from the pain and fear.

4. Hope says:

Words cannot express how insanely happy I am that this show was renewed. Feels like Christmas. Can’t wait for next Wednesday!!

5. Holly says:

I am so excited this show is coming back on Wednesday. I literally jumped for joy when I found out it had gotten picked up for Season 3. Cant Wait for More

6. Sophie says:

Bellarke! Well that shut Bellamy up didn’t it? Haha! You can hear the car that’s recording them.

7. Chelle says:

This show consistently overestimates how much I give a hoot about Finn. Bring back Anya and Wells.

• Belle says:

You’re serious? That would change things too much – however, the whole epic death of Finn wouldn’t have happened, so I guess I could get behind Anya being alive. Finn was the glue holding the craziness together with the Sky People…RIP.

8. Belle says:

Is there really no chance we’ll get Finn back? Hate that they killed him off – I’m still in mourning! Yippee for season 3 :)

9. Letti says:

I’ll miss Finn, and in fact I won’t mind if Clarke goes crazy. Just keep the story going and don’t turn it into a shipping fest like many CW shows.

• Gennie says:

Its already a shipping show with Clarke being in all the love triangles like Elena on TVD – yuck.

• anonymous says:

the show is not about a love triangle at all, the only love triangle there was, was in S1 and it didnt last very long and it certainly didnt take the focus of the show, it was all in the background. the show focuses on survival. the romance isnt the main focus of the show which is what i love most about it. clarke loved finn only, she’s not in love with bellamy. she cares about him a lot. As for raven while she is/was in love with finn, she is more upset of the fact that he was her only family and he dies. so i dont understand which love triangle u r talking about now. everyone (including me) may ship bellarke but the writers keep saying they are just platonic right now, they are friends, co-leaders. their relationship is not romantic as of now. Nothing like tvd

10. Meg says:

Glad to see some the 100 coverage on here. One of the best shows right now.

11. Allie says:

I don’t really care about Finn cause he wasn’t in the book! But excited to see season 3!

12. Amy says:

So happy that we got a sneak peek of a Bellamy/Clarke scene! Loved everything about it from Bellamy trying to reassure Clarke about Finn to Bellamy telling Clarke he doesn’t take orders from her to Clarke telling him that she can’t lose him too. I can’t wait for next Wednesday!

13. Juliet says:

Actually Clark and Bellamy fall in love in the book. There is no Finn. However Bellamy and Clark will happen, I doubt this season. I am hoping season 3, towards the end and they follow some of the book. This show is so good. I am really glad they did not muddy the waters with a love triangle dragging it out for years (cough LOST). I was so tired Of Jack/Kate/Sawyer by the end of season 2 was so thankful Juliet showed up. This show deserves a little more attention than some of the other shows on the network. Man thank you CW for the early renewal.

14. hey says:

Ugghh i cant wait for episode 8!! Clarke and bellamy will be the death of me:) im buzzinggg for the renewal of season 3!! The 100 truly is an amazing unique show:)

15. Kristen says:

Fangirling!! Bellarke for ever!
    I am not glad that Finn is gone but not sad either.. I never cared about him.. No we need more of Bellarke!

16. atom says:

Still not over finn, pls tell me he is nt dead yet. If bellarke were to happen won’t it result in a love triangle? Considerin raven slept with bellamine already

17. km says:

I really hope they bring Finn back. It’s a great show but was very disappointed of seeing main cast go. I did not feel like watching any more after Finn died. Some how I hope they bring Finn back in a supernatural way. lol. Liked Clark and Finn love story.

18. julia says:

I did not want Finn to die I am still not over it and I hope they thought Finn was dead but was not I hate it now. People we need Finn back Clark needs Finn back
    From someone who cares

19. anna says:

I want Finn back, on the show, ALIVE SOMEHOW, or I can’t keep watching. He and Clarke were the reason I watched in the first place.

20. Kurt James Lee says:

j heard she faked his death and Finn is still alive, Just saying you’ll see him through out the season he will come back and then a big war with the grounders will emerge. Finn hid in the…… for weeks.The reason why she will have a break down is because she doesn’t know if he will actually survive the cut. who knows…. oh wait i do ….. I’m not going to say… i already said to much…..

21. chey says:

I really wish that they would bring Finn back. maybe some how the leader of the ground people some how saved and hit it from them or Clarkes mom does. I REALLY WANT FINN BACK WITH CLARKE.

22. moesha says:

How could Clarke be so dumb
    I totally have not recovered

23. donna erickson says:

finn in the 100 was by far the best actor and i hope he is resurrected in some way. maybe the aliens raised him up or that black haired hologram or maybe raven is so not over him that she gets a witch doctor to revive him. I just want him back!

24. Hannah says:

I definitely haven’t gotten over Finn’s death. I honestly don’t think I ever will.

WHY MUST THESE SHOWS BE SO MEAN DAMMIT!

25. megan says:

i hope fin comes bck i cant get over tht hes dead