Exclusive

Revenge Sneak Peek: David Reveals His Twisted New Plan to Kill Victoria

Loading video...

Operation: Murder Victoria Grayson is officially back on schedule.

In this exclusive clip from Sunday’s Revenge (ABC, 10/9c), David Clarke spells out the who, what, where and when — we know the why — of his plan to off Victoria, which is a lot more information than Emily is expecting when she questions her father about last week’s revelation.

“I’m not inhuman,” David tells his daughter. “Seeing her mourn Daniel gave me pause, but that doesn’t erase what she’s done.”

Papa Clarke is not playing around anymore.

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment below: Do you think Revenge would ever really kill off Victoria?

1. C says:

David sure switched allegiances rather fast… he goes from wanting to reconcile with Victoria to wanting to kill her? Plot twist seems awfully abrupt to me.

2. Missy Kelly says:

Well, killing off Victoria would end the Grayson storyline & move onto the new bad guy! Or, does Charlotte get a re-cast, and become the new Emily taking revenge?

3. N says:

Nolan’s new Boyfriend?

4. lkh says:

I’m betting Emily intervenes and saves Victoria-as weird as that is.

• Andy Swift says:

I’m thinking Malcolm Black will throw a wrench in David’s plan. After all, he thinks he’s at “Disney World.” (And there’s no way this should would ever kill off Victoria, especially so soon after offing Daniel.)

• summeroflove says:

I hope Emily saves her. I seriously do not like David’s character. Victoria may be evil, but David is just boring.

5. Mary says:

Only if the series end will they kill off Victoria. This would be the perfect ending because the whole basis for the series was revenge for her father and Victoria is the last one standing.

6. Tamara says:

I figure Victoria’s going to join forces with Malcolm. Once she catches on to the fact that David is trying to kill her, she’ll need protection and help getting back at him. Really though, Emily and David could pack and up leave Victoria alone now. Daniel is dead, Charlotte is away in rehab, she has no real money or source of it. Leaving her miserable and alone would probably be worse than death for her.

7. Bee says:

The writers aren’t going to kill Victoria off just yet; hey’re in the middle of the season. I think this is going to be the last season for the series, though. The story line can’t be taken much further. I think that’s why Daniel was killed off; ‘Revenge’ is coming to an end.

8. Essie says:

I think Victoria will stick around for a while, I do believe eventually she will get killed but I’m sure the writers won’t let her go so quickly after killing Daniel. Victoria makes the show interesting.

9. David says:

If they kill Victoria the show is finished.

10. Davey says:

Victoria is going to something so despicable that Charlotte will kill her and go mad.

11. Lopez says:

If David kills Victoria he is the bad guy. Someone else has to,kill her. It has to be, Emily revenging her a father never killed anyone. They killed themselves in one way or another. He can not become a killer again. Then he no better than them.

12. valerie says:

No I don’t think David will succeed in killing Victoria….he may try but something goes wrong or someone shows up unexpected. She is TOO important to the storyline to end JUST yet……We’ll See……..

13. Cody says:

Everyone is being wrote off. This show is definitely taking an interesting turn.

14. Kevin says:

The show has becoming boring and painful to watch…not worth the time

15. James says:

Revenge is starting to look more desperate for a season saving plot perhaps it’s soapy theme is the only thing that will save it.

16. T says:

In the end if Nolan, Jack and Emily are the only ones standing so to speak then I would consider it a good end (ok Carl too and Charlotte I could go either way with) Anyone else I have liked is gone and while I have enjoyed watching Victoria she is a traitor and the one who is repsonsible for two other people I like being killed. She killed Aiden outright and she may not of pulled the trigger but she killed Daniel as well. So the three amigos riding off into the sunset to start over works for me as the end of the series.

• Mandy Ward says:

Jack and Emily need to reunite and ride off into the sunset together with Baby Carl and Nolan of course on his yacht. THE END!

• Sue says:

Don’t forget that in a preview of an upcoming episode, Nolan gets stabbed by the man with white hair who everyone thought was dead.

17. Robert says:

Seria épico

18. Lopez says:

Yes Mandy I agree.Jack,Emily,Carl and Nolan need to go off into the sunset. Only good ending after all she has been through. I just the writers would Emily and Jack together finally. They are the ones that makes it happen. Don’t let David kill again. Get Victoria in real trouble for a change. Emily has had enough trouble.

19. blakecolby1 says:

David and Emily will try to kill Victoria and leave the Hamptons forever, but their plan will be ruined by Malcolm Black who will kidnap Emily and Victoria.

Then in the next episode, they will have to work together to survive, while Jack and David try to save them.

So, David has been playing Victoria all along. He wants to kill her. But every time he gets closer to killing her, he gets interrupted by something and ironically ends up saving her.

20. nolia dantin says:

Killoff Victoria…I’ll believe it when I see it

21. nolia dantin says:

I’ll believe it when I see Victoria dead…no show without the Evil Woman.

22. Lopez says:

Where did someone see Nolan strapped by man with white hair?

• kiwirevengefan says:

I would be interested to know that too. The White Haired man was definitely shot by Aiden and then they set his body up in that caravan for Mason Treadwell to find. He was pretty stinking by then so I can’t see how he could come back from the dead.

I do wish they would bring back Mason Treadwell though.

23. Patty Townsend says:

Revenge is one of my favorite shows, I really want Victoria dead after all she’s done but we all know that will never happen

24. Lool revenge is started to go on and on for to long now, it needs to end. The purpose at the start was for Emily to change her identity and seek her revenge. But what I’m finding here is that Emily is the one throwing booring parties and helping other people in their matters. Wth. Kill victoria! Make charlotte and Daniel realise that Emily isn’t a villain and there, happy ending. Stop beating on about boring things that dont matter ur loosing ur viewers.

25. lemor says:

I hope Victoria gets what she deserves !!. the tv show revange just might paralyze her for good !! & she will have to think about what she did to David & Emily – Amanda !!. but I hope she gets killed off the tv show !!.

26. MissAnn54 says:

No they will not kill Victoria off but I am so ready for her to pay her dues. She gets too many outs.

27. Tasha Songer says:

Who is Victoria’s father????