New Flash Promo Teases Captain Cold/ Heat Wave Combo, Pied Piper's Debut

The Flash Promo

A new promo for the back half of The Flash‘s freshman run is either way cool or kinda hot — depending on how you look at it.

The teaser for the CW hit’s Tuesday, Jan. 20 return features Wentworth Miller’s encore as Captain Cold, the arrival of his frenemy Heat Wave (played by Miller’s Prison Break bro, Dominic Purcell) and a first look at the Pied Piper (Smash‘s Andy Mientus).

All told, it leaves Cisco with more nicknames than he knows what to do with! Check it out.

1. nellie says:

As a fan who has not read the comic books but loves the show anyway (imo it’s better than arrow right now) i feel like there’s too many comic book villain characters on this show. They keep throwing them at us, extend some of them for a while instead of making it a guest appearance thing. Just how i feel :)

• Jeff hunter says:

That’s the thing with The Flashs Rogues Gallery,known simply as”the rogues”they are the next popular set of bad guys next to Batman’s and has long as DDC COOGeoff Johns is in charge and writing certain episodes we’ll be seeing more of them in the future.

• Angel says:

It’s reminds me of Smallville and the early seasons with the Freak of the Week.

2. Joey Padron says:

preview for new episodes looks good. can’t wait for the show to come back!

3. Neil says:

As a fan of Arrow, The Flash, and Prison Break I feel at this point they might as well introduce the other four members of the Fox River 8 as villains, and then have some sort of showdown.

4. lizo says:

I’m loving Flash, but I cannot say how excited I am for this Prison Break reunion!!

5. herman1959 says:

I’m glad to see Captain Cold returning so soon. So far, he’s my favorite Flash villain.

6. Captain Cold was easily one of the best villains Flash had so far, though I gotta admit Girder was kind of fun in a goofy throwback kind of way.