Revenge Sneak Peek: Meet Louise's Brother — and Nolan's Next Boyfriend?

Revenge Lyman

It’s been a busy week for Revenge‘s Elena Satine. First, she was promoted to series regular — and now, Louise is getting a brother!

New photos from Sunday’s episode showcase the arrival of Sebastian Pigott (AscensionBeing Erica) as Lyman, the golden child of the Ellis family. Though, honestly, how could you not be the golden child when Louise is your sister?

(Side note: Not to be presumptuous, but given their similar attire, could Louise’s brother possibly be a match for Nolan? As if their friendship could get any weirder…)

But because dinner parties aren’t allowed to run smoothly on Revenge — like, ever — a surprise guest arrives, sending Louise into a tizzy.

Browse photos from the new episode below, then drop a comment: Do you see sparks between Lyman and Nolan, too?

1. Josh says:

I thought that picture was from a comedy….

2. Sparky77 says:

I really wish they would just announce a series finale for this show. The ratings are terrible for 10pm on a Sunday night. Give the writers a chance to write a decent series finale and tie up the loose ends.

• LAOP says:

Agree. Four years is a good run.

• Susan says:

I love this show and given that they’re stuck in a timeslot 10 PM on Sunday night. What do they expect! Many people watch this On Demand or Hulu etc. (or the week after ) . I hope it does not cancel,but I feel it coming…… along with a bloodbath in the Hamptons.sidenote Ben is believable in his role,but so far not much chemistry with Ems.

3. Dennis says:

Boyfriend? I hope not, I like him with Louise

4. LAOP says:

Louse looks tense giving the picture. I think this is the episode that she goes batcrazy!!!! LOL!!!!!

5. Letti says:

Can’t Louise and Nolan just hook up, without the brother?

6. Lopez says:

It doesn’t matter what we say.ABC is killing this show. Nolan does not need another boyfriend, they always turn on him. This guy is also a user. Louise is crazy, she is with Victoria. When is Nolan going to catch on to her. She will turn on him too. All,I want now is for them to let JACK AND EMILY end up together. They just need to write a relation from them. Nolan needs to be their Side kick and they all end up together at end. Good has to win. Her life was taken from her. Give her a new good life at the end. Not that ABC will do this. They have been killing this show since Mike Kelly was let go.

• Prissi says:

You are absolutely right about Mike Kelly. The first season was golden, but, not since then. ABC should have listen to Mike Kelly. He wanted a short season each year to coincide with the arc of the story line. Too bad, this show has gone down hill since then.

7. Barbara Macintyre says:

I think Daniel is still alive!! Refuse to believe he is gone. Brushed off to quickly. Dies on the floor, then in closed casket. I think they hid him away somewhere. In event, I am sad he is not i
    in the show.