Castle Photos: Nathan Fillion's OLTL Pal Lathers Up as Telenovela Star

Is it getting caliente in here, or it just us?

ABC has released photos from Castle‘s dive into the world of telenovelas — the episode “Private Eye Caramba!,” airing Jan. 19 — where One Life to Live alum Kamar de los Reyes finds himself on the receiving end of a sudsy slap.

In the series’ second episode back, a young telenovela actress is murdered, thrusting Beckett, Ryan and Esposito into a case that is as flamboyant and full of intrigue as any soap opera. Private eye Castle in turn is hired by the show’s female lead (Unforgettable‘s Daya Vaidya) to pursue the case from another angle.

Is it possible that Sin Rostro did it? Or should we go ahead and pin it on Mitch Lawrence? Check out the latest Castle photos below.

1. Ro says:

I think the hairstylist guy did it in Season 7, Episode 12. He looks downright evil.

2. JM says:

Wonder if Kamar will be doing another striptease? The murderer is definitely Mitch Lawrence!

3. Mika02 says:

I can’t wait

4. leigh says:

This is going to be awesome 😊

5. Anonymous says:

I been watching Castle since season 1; but the way the show is continuously going from one direction into another each season and this mid season plot twist; I kind had it.

I will be going back to previous seasons episodes on DVDs if Castle is not back with the NYPD in a couple of future episodes.

6. Jake says:

Never a big fan of Warehouse 13, but I think they’re take on this (where the show”s main characters REALLY were part of the soap opera’s action) was funnier. This is just “another trip to the Zoo” episode…

7. Maria a says:

I don’t if it is me or why the writer going back to the TV shows for a,murderer, anyway I was wondering if it is true or just a rumor I have read in the Internet in various occasion that it’s is the last sea son of castle is it true or just rumor, when will we know if it com I ng back st least for another season, anyone…….

8. Lyn says:

Didn’t Psych already do this? Insert recycling symbol here.

9. Fran says:

Looks cute. Unlike a lot of people, I think Castle as a private eye could bring in some fun storylines.

• carbono says:

I’m w/you Fran. Looking forward to it actually. Only thing I’m not looking forward to is Espo being an even bigger jerk (if that’s even possible) towards Castle. If there is a season 8, I really hope that this season finale will have Espo KIA. I’m just so sick of his attitude. Either that or the writers stop writing him that way. It’s been going on for years now & it really came out of the blue.