Parenthood Video: Amber in Labor, Zeek's Big Choice & More Finale Fare

Parenthood fans only have four more hours with the Bravermans, and it seems these final episodes will be some of the most emotional yet.

NBC has released a two-minute preview of the drama’s last four episodes, which includes major milestones for the family.

Zeek’s looming health issues remain the focus of the series; in the video, he and Camille plan to make a big decision about his ailing heart. (Warning: When Zeek asks his wife, “You with me?,” her response will reduce you to tears.)

Other highlights of the preview:

* Amber goes into labor in the middle of the night, with Sarah right by her side.

* Adam admits to Crosby that he wants out of the Luncheonette.

* Hank tells Sarah he’s “all in” with their relationship — any Gilmore Girls fans getting serious Luke/Lorelai flashbacks?

* After Joel promises Julia he will never leave her again, they take their next steps (er, glides) toward reconciliation on the ice skating rink.

Ready to see it all for yourself? Press PLAY on the video above, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Eric says:

Ugh. This next month will be unbearable. Too many emotions for my little heart to handle. I’ll miss Parenthood for a long time, and I’m extremely grateful to everyone who took part in making it one of the best shows to ever air on network TV and really just TV in general.

2. Sara says:

Not sure how I’ll make it thru these episodes if I’m sobbing just watching this teaser!

• Garnet says:

Same here.. I truly don’t know if I can bear to watch.. I lost both my parents 4 years ago and I;m still a little fragile =(

3. rebecca says:

1:50 and I am already tearing up. I will miss the Braverman’s & every one else…Well, except for Hank.

4. Tran says:

The final four episodes of Parenthood will leave viewers move into tears unlike Friday Night Lights. This show is one of the best groundbreaking dramas on network TV and more like a family style soap opera.

5. Diz says:

What a great show. I don’t want it to end!

6. Joey Padron says:

Preview for last new episodes looks good & emotional. Sad the show is gonna be done next month. One of best family shows ever.

7. Nicole says:

What if Crosby dies and they give his heart to his dad? I still think it might be a surprise who dies and with closing the business perhaps he does something reckless?

8. Carla Krae says:

No one needs to DIE!

9. Jobless says:

I hope they don’t kill anyone. With only 4 episodes left, there just isn’t enough time left to make a death resonate enough without giving all the other characters the send offs they deserve.

• Melinda says:

My guess is if someone dies it will be in the first episode so that we can see how the family deals with the loss and a funeral etc. If this show represents how real families deal with things, they will have to show that aspect of it too, or at least allude to it. It makes me sad to even think about the loss of this show. Once you’ve lost loved ones, any loss becomes sad, even the loss of an absolutely priceless, unique television program.

10. Joe Smith (honestly) says:

We will all miss this show very much. It had everything and really emulated family dynamics. I can’t believe how many times this show was on the bubble for renewal it is just perfect. And even though I will miss it I think it is ending at the right time and with the right tone

11. sarah j says:

I am so sad that the show is ending. It is one of the best on TV and it is too bad that NBC is giving up on it!

12. Kathy Carter says:

I’m extremely sad this show is ending. Why is it that if a show is not blood, guts and brutal killing, it’s hacked???? This show is a true “reality” show, and shows life as it actually plays out in our day to day lives. PLEASE reconsider and continue this great show.

• Michele Bysko says:

I think this is one of the best shows, if not THE best show on TV right now. It deals with real life issues and there is no blood and guts or other nasty aspects to it. I really wish the network, or whoever makes these decisions, would reconsider this one. It seems that there is a very strong fan base and that a lot of people feel this way. PLEASE RECONSIDER!!!

13. liz ridout says:

Parenthood is one of the best shows and has been for 6 seasons, I cannot believe it’s coming to an end, why does it have to end, hard to believe….