Revenge Funeral Pics: Daniel Grayson Is Laid to Rest in Winter Premiere

Revenge Daniel Funeral

In the Hamptons, even funerals are treated like exclusive events — so who’s making the list for Daniel’s next month?

New photos from Revenge‘s Jan. 4 winter premiere reveal (most of) the guests, including Victoria, David, Nolan, Margaux and even Louise, who’s likely attending as part of her twisted plan to integrate herself into the Grayson family.

Though she’s not pictured here, we can’t imagine Emily will skip the service. After all, she wouldn’t cheat fans out of an uncomfortable showdown with Victoria, would she?

Also not pictured is Daniel himself, who will be seen in flashbacks.

“One of those [flashback] scenes was the last thing I shot,” Josh Bowman tells TVLine. “That was very strange to do.”

Browse photos from Daniel’s funeral below, then drop a comment with your thoughts: Where do you hope Revenge goes from here?

1. JEF says:

Wonder why no one call 911 when Daniel was shot! Even Jack the police officer. :)

2. Letti says:

I’m happy for the flashbacks, I miss Daniel already. Now I’m just hoping I’ll see some face expressions on Margaux. I don’t have any problems with her, but she hasn’t convinced me yet about her acting.

3. big cheddar says:

Where’s Charlotte?

4. Kelly Deeny says:

*sniff, sniff* Going to be an emotionally-charged episode and I, for one, am excited to see what happens!

5. Adam says:

His tombstone is lol HUGE.

6. LAOP says:

I’m sad that Daniel is gone. I’m catch up on all the Revenge episodes including last night’s mini marathon, and Daniel’s death really shook up the core of the show. Yes, I was ticked that they turned him into an a**after he shot Emily in season 3, but he did redeem himself when he saved her from Kate. Redemption right there. Plus, I really like the developing romance between him and Margaux. I just hope that Victoria will come to her senses knowing that she played a part in Daniel’s death instead of blaming it on Emily, but I doubt it. One more thing, I wish Charlotte was here. I know the.character and actress is NOT too popular with fans, but I wish she was there so that she can say her goodbye to her brother and to have like a ’emotional’ speech. I also wish she was back to put Victoria in her place!!!! Any word on when the actress who plays Charlotte (Christa B. Allen) will be back on Revenge?

• Letti says:

She won’t be there in this episode, but the writers said they want her to return later. I think we’ll see her before the end of the season at least.

7. lorna says:

Hated Daniel in s3, but I liked him again this season. His death caused some tears. Victoria refuses to take responsibility for anything, her self pity is old. Cannot wait for her takedown once and for all. And let’s start getting Jemily together.

8. N says:

Nolan’s hair?

• Ray says:

Nolan’s sidepart is a vast improvement over the electrocuted look he was sporting at the beginning of this season.

• Sheila says:

I love Nolan! He is my fave. I was hoping for a Daniel /Emily reunion now that they are done with the pretense. I liked the new energy between those two.

9. Deion says:

Why couldn’t it have been Margaux?!

• I can’t wait to see what kind of funeral that Daniel Grayson will get. I can’t wait to see the summer sf.

• Bee says:

Or Charlotte. The writers have basically admitted she won’t be appearing that much on the show anymore, so why not just kill off a character that like 99% of the viewers hate anyways and have Daniel sail off somewhere, if he had to leave.

10. dee123 says:

LOL. Louise looks like she just arrived of the set of Dark Shadows or something.

11. Hurl says:

I think Margaux will end up dead by the end of the season, and so Emily will raise the kid.

12. cerreno says:

I cantt wait for the show to return already.I’m hoping that David will see behind victoria’a crap already…..

13. Susannah says:

I really hope Emily’s father supports her in this and doesn’t take Victoria’s side against her.

14. Whatevah says:

There are a lot of empty seats.

15. Betty says:

Doesn’t look like Charlotte is there either.