Exclusive

The Mentalist Sneak Peek: Meet 'Teresa Lisbon, Psychic Medium'...?!

Loading video...

This Sunday on The Mentalist (CBS, 9:30/8:30c), Patrick Jane isn’t feeling so hot. Cue Teresa Lisbon, psychic extraordinaire!

As seen in the above sneak peek from the episode “Black Market,” an illness forces Jane to direct his FBI colleagues remotely, as they investigate a murder linked to a counterfeit diamond operation. That means that Jane must “get inside Lisbon’s head” as she takes on his role as “psychic.”

Elsewhere in the episode: Abbott is concerned that transgressions in his past could harm his wife’s chance to obtain a prestigious job in Washington, D.C.

1. Tran says:

Can’t wait for this episode. One of the best in the final season of Mentalist.

2. luke says:

this season sux 4ss… they ruined this show with jane and lisbon romance!!!

• tahina says:

They should have done it differently, but now Jane and Lisbon look like siblings rather than what they are supposed to be, lovers. It’s like their chemistry fizzled..so in a way, I agree with you.

• Q says:

The Mentalist was planned for 5, max. 6 seasons, and this info was known before S01E01 even start.
      Aditional half size S07, is just bonus for loyal fans.
      If you don’t like it, just turn off your TV.

3. DarkDefender says:

So far, this season has been everything the reboot should have been from day one. I wish it could get renewed.. I am loving this show again.

4. Penn says:

I love the romance, it’s simply wonderful and I am so grateful the writers decided to give us such a great gift instead of some tragic mess without a happy ending. These two deserve to go off laughing into the sunset!

5. Helen White says:

I can’t believe the show is coming to a end when thing are just starting to be juicy.😞

6. Jude Bradley says:

Someone posted about the Jane/Lisbon romance. Other than “the kiss”, I have not seen any romance. btw, Is Jane using scissors as a microphone in the preview? Looking forward to the episode to see what that is about!

7. PJK says:

I have to say that I feel the last episode of the Mentalist ended exactly as I would have wanted it to. Jane and Lisbon were wonderful together, she looked beautiful as a bride and he was his handsome self! I will surely miss this show, I loved Simon Bakers role as the Mentalist!

8. What’s up, just wanted to tell you, I liked this psychic article.

It was inspiring. Keep on posting!