Parenthood 100th Episode Photos Tease Big Reconciliation, Heartbreaking Tragedy

Parenthoods milestone 100th episode is right around the corner — Jan. 8, to be exact — and we’re dreading it, to be honest.

Judging by a batch of new photos that NBC has released from the installment (the show’s first of 2015), Braverman patriarch Zeek will suffer a major health setback. Most of the episode, it seems, will take place at the hospital, where the entire family (including Hank and Joel) gathers to hear the latest news.

Speaking of Joel, the photos also confirm that he and Julia have taken their reconciliation into the bedroom. (In November’s fall finale, the estranged couple finally locked lips after coming thisclose to signing divorce papers.)

So, what are you waiting for? Click through our photo gallery below for a first look at the big episode, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Kevin W. says:

The console missing from The Luncheonette makes me think they’re selling it off, or they got majorly robbed.

• Cant PlayNice says:

I say either robbed or equipment was reposessed. I can’t imagine Adam trashing his office that way.

• Nic says:

The picture of Crosby made me wonder if they had sold it. But I agree with you, based on the picture of Adam’s office, it looked thrashed. Even in the worst of circumstances, Adam’s never been the type to throw crap like that (not that I can remember anyway). I really hate the idea of them losing The Luncheonette. I’m not sure why. I think I liked the dynamic of Adam and Crosby working together. Alas.

2. Tran says:

Can’t wait when Parenthood returns on January 8th leading up to its emotional farewell episode. Every episode makes people move into tears and one of the most groundbreaking dramas on network TV.

3. Fran says:

I am so disappointed this show is ending for good. It is and has been my favorite since it premiered. The topics and story lines are right on. I work with autistic children in school and can now appreciate what their parents go through at home. There is a character in Parenthood that has to relate to any one of us. Ray Romano should get an Emmy. He has added a lot to the show. Please, please, dont make this the last season. There are so many terrible sitcoms on TV. I cant stand to listen to another phony laugh track, and watch spoiled, entitled, smart-mouthed teens disrespect adults. Parenthood is quality and deals with problems that every family goes through. Please, again, please dont end a good thing.

• Deb Sumner says:

Agree with you 100%! This has been such a quality multi-generational family show that everyone can relate to and I want to thank everyone involved that made this show possible. I only wish Parenthood could continue.

4. Joey Padron says:

Good photos from next episode. Hope Zeek is gonna be okay.

5. Shirley says:

Since the powers that be are determined to cancel this show, I just hope that they give us closure on all the characters. I hate it when a story is over and there are so many lingering questions. Better still, just keep it going. It is the best thing on TV – bar none.

6. schu says:

It’s still such bittersweet news that this show is ending. It has been my favorite year in and year out. I’m glad they knew and are able to finish how they want to, but really it is just the best show on all of television. It doesn’t rely on sex, language or anything of a graphic nature to keep the viewer completely enthralled and amazed. It just shows how good solid acting and writing about real life stories and relatable characters can still be done. I’ll miss every one of the Bravermans through and through.

7. Amy says:

Glad to see the whole family back together even in these circumstances.

8. Niallerz1992 says:

I made it to the second photo and lost it…

9. jude van ooyen says:

Hate the season to end..loved the show

10. Debs says:

This has been my Favorite show from day one. It breaks my heart to see it end. One of my favorites was when they turn on the music and go crazy ! I will miss this so much ! Love you Guys !