Glee Season 6: Puck, Sam, Santana Get Promo Pics — But What About Tina?

Glee is returning its focus to the halls of McKinley High for Season 6 — and that means it’s time for class photos!

Fox’s high-school musical today unveiled more than a dozen new images featuring everyone from erstwhile Broadway baby Rachel Berry to cheerleader lovebirds Brittany and Santana. (As for the always beleaguered Ms. Cohen-Chang, well, you’ll just have to see for yourself!)

And lest you’re worried, Coach Beiste, Mr. Schue and Sue Sylvester are all represented, too.

Glee returns with a two-hour premiere on Friday, Jan. 9 (8/7c on Fox).

Click through the gallery below for your first look at Glee‘s final set of promo images — Season 6 will be the show’s last, after all — then share your thoughts and feelings in the comments!

1. Joe says:

What about Tina? She had a pic?

2. KC says:

Tina has a picture – not sure what that headline means…???

Anyway, I can’t believe how much Chris Colfer and grown up – Wow!

3. Anne says:

I think they meant Quinn. She doesn’t have a pic.

4. Eric7740 says:

Is Lea Michele ever going to grow out those awful bangs???!!! You’re adult now Lea, not a grade schooler…

5. Where's Brittany? says:

I don’t see Brittany’s pic in the slide show? It says in the article there is a pic of her, but I don’t see it?

6. B says:

You missed Brittany’s picture, despite mentioning it specifically in the article :)

7. TG says:

Santana, Puck and Kurt look fabulous. Why does Rachel look like she’s still in high school when the others mentioned look like adults?

8. Brandon says:

All the originals, just like it should be. If the show couldve stuck with them, maybe the show wouldn’t have derailed quite so much.

9. Gertrude says:

People are so used to Tina being overlooked they just assume there is no picture of her.

10. Bri says:

Funny how they failed to promo how Blaine’s shacking up with the bully who caused him to meet Kurt in the first place. Guess that’s too awful to promote if they want people to watch this terrible final season. Funny how they’ll do things they can’t even talk about in promo material. What a mess.

• Mari says:

Funny how kurt is still getting married to the guy who doesn’t take no for an answer

• kd83954 says:

No for an answer?

• Joey says:

Guess your memory doesn’t extend back to season three.

• I actually think that the story line of Korovski and Kurt was never fully realized. I am a gay man and one person used to bully me endlessly… After HS and into college he suddenly realized the reasoning was becuase he himself was gay. He came to me and apologized and we have been friends ever since (and no I never slept/dated him …cause I have been with my partner for years… but he is damn hot!)

• kd83954 says:

If you’re referring to the time Blaine drunkenly tried to hook up with Kurt and stopped when Kurt said no, then no, I guess i don’t. I hate this argument so much. Karofsky’s assaulted Kurt. Tina assaulted Blaine. Blaine never assaulted Kurt.

• Leah says:

Tina’s behavior with Blaine was sketchy but it wasn’t assault

11. ScottJ says:

Horrible, horrible photos. They all look like they’re been edited to within an inch of their lives.

12. Letti says:

At least Tina is here.

13. I.R.E. says:

Tina is there, but we need Emma included!

14. TW says:

Ugh…unfortunately Tina was in the slide array.

15. Tracy says:

Who care about Sue? I’m sick of her! And what happened to Rachel’s NYC makeover? I HATE what Glee has done to Rachel! Season 6 is going to be terrible!

16. gg says:

As someone that watched Glee since the beginning. Looking back i really think Sue’s character was a huge reason for this show downfall. At first she was fine but by season 3 she was played out and just a bad character imo. If she left after Season 2 i think the rest of the season would have been a bit better

17. Daniel says:

you meant Quinn? Santana looks like she could be in a commercial or a billboard advertising something. Brittanuary2015

18. Kalee says:

LOL I got the “Tina always has bad luck” joke part of the title.

Unless it was a mistake for Quinn…

19. omar says:

Please upload the picture from all the cast. TVGuide uploaded a few minutes ago and its amazing! “Take a bow”

20. Brock says:

Even their photo shoots have become repetitive and boring. Poor Glee

21. MattySi says:

But what about Quinn? I’m sure she wasn’t around for most of the final season but it feels only right to include her since she has been a part of it in some form or another since the beginning.

22. willhowcoop says:

And no one cares. Glee is one of the worst shows in the history of television. The fact that maybe three people watched this trainwreck last season proves how godawful this show is. Bye Glee. Good riddance.

• Lizo says:

Hahahah. The first seven episodes of season 1 are actually pretty awesome. But that was before they abandoned silly things like characterization and plot and turned it into an offensive mockery of after school specials.

• kd83954 says:

I care! I still love this show, through its ups and downs! You may not care about it, but don’t belittle those who do!

23. Pens says:

Wow, Lea Michele apparently does not age. She and her fabulously shiny hair look lovely if a bit pensive. Please don’t screw up Rachel’s ending Glee.

24. Mallory says:

Lea looks sad. :(

25. Monica says:

Cant wait to see brittana and klaine get marry jan 9 come sooner

26. Jacko says:

Naya Rivera has had a significant amount of plastic surgery. She looks very different from when the show began and I wonder what made her so insecure. Also odd how much Kurt has grown up on the show. You would’ve thought he would’ve had puberty before the show began. Lea is the worst and I’m glad the writers ruined her character. From Broadway and being a Streisand Wanabee to leading the glee club she won’t even be performing in with people who make up the club we viewers don’t give a damn about.