Exclusive

Austin & Ally Season 4 First Look: Who's Making Music With Becky G?

Austin & Ally Season 4

We’re still months away from the return of Disney Channel’s Austin & Ally — Season 4 premieres Sunday, Jan. 18, at 8/7c — but TVLine has your exclusive look at the first major guest star of 2015: rapper Becky G.

Before cozying up to the whole crew, the “Shower” singer comes face to face with Ally backstage at a concert. Based on their outfits, it looks like both girls are gearing up to perform, but anything’s possible at this point.

Check out our exclusive shots of Becky G on Austin & Ally below, then drop a comment: What do you hope to see in Season 4?

Austin & Ally Season 4

Austin & Ally Season 4

1. Farah says:

ASDFGHJKL OMG I CAN’T WAIT I LOVE AUSTIN&ALLY PLEASE POST MORE !!

2. Jeffery says:

I think that arron carter or vanessa hudgen be on Austin and ally if Austin got his recording label he can sing with Vanessa and ally can sing with Arron carter

3. J says:

Is it me or does Dez look old in this picture.

4. Fifi says:

I love austin and ally, but what I really want to see in season 4 is Ross’s family and band R5. I think it would be a great send off as they are a really cool band, and we already know that they get on great with the cast (Rydel is totally bff’s with Laura and Raini)!!!

5. JAYNE says:

IT IS GOING TO BE SO COOL TO SEE BECKY G HER AND ALLY SHOULD HAVE A DUET THAT WOULD BE SO COOL

6. Cass says:

Umm, her song Shower is actually good.

7. beaster #1 says:

OMG Becky G is gonna be on Austin and ally I can’t wait I’m so happy for her when the episode comes out with becky G I’m gonna have a heart attack ❤❤❤

8. beaster #1 says:

9. beaster #1 says:

OMG Becky G is gonna be on Austin and ally I can’t wait I’m so happy for her !!!!

10. lucero says:

hopefully that becky g convince the boss of austin moon that ally and austin can date in public ok first becky g comes and those a duet with austin and then becky convince his boss that auslly can be together

11. Rita Daniel says:

In which episode is Becky G going to guest star on in season 4???

12. neia says:

i agree with lucero

13. dave says:

i agree with lucero, where did u come up with that

14. dayane says:

Omg im freaking out this is the best thing that has ever happend in disney channel becky g my herro is performing on my fave show austin and ally best day ever if becky g is reading this I just want jer to know im ur bigest fan and I look foward to meating u one day .:-)

15. bridgette says:

austin and ally season 4 great work you all you all deserve an award for best disney channel show ever love you all so much love your r5band fan and your austin and ally fan alwell.
    bye

16. peaches123 says:

why can’t Austin moon sing

• Ryan says:

Jimmy said if he told the world he was dating then his album sales would decrease massively since most of his fans are teenage girls and would purchase more of his albums if they assumed he was single. He threatened to drop Austin from his label, and based on the contract he signed, Starr Records owns all copyright to his music for the next 10 years, meaning he cannot perform, record, or make any albums if he defies Jimmy. However, he can’t seem to handle it, and tells the whole world that Ally Dawson (played by Laura Marano) is his girlfriend which upsets Jimmy – That’s why Austin is unable to sing or make music in any way.
      p.s. Have you seen the season 3 finale? This is also mentioned in there… Cheers!

17. lilly says:

I lo ve beckh g so much so iam ver y exige forma her to be in austin and ally episode

18. Luis says:

I can wait to see beck g with Austin and ally I think it going to be super doper cool.😀😎

19. Elizabeth says:

I hope to see. Becky G and Laura marano sing together

20. Jazmine says:

You guys look nice in your outfits you guys have . I am a number #1 fan of all u guys love u

21. cami says:

Its so cool that Becky G and Austin&Ally are meeting in an episode. Becky G has always been my inspiration to sing and dance, so has Ross Lynch and Lauran Morano. Thank You guys so much for every thing you 3 have tought me.I would die to see the 3of you.

• cami says:

I just wish they could get JB(Justin beiber)on the show. I hat when people r hat in on him. His nothat bad I meet him at a concert. Becky G, Ausyin moon And Ally Dawson, don’t let the haters get to u. They r just jealous. Keep Calm And Sing On!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s can you plzzzzzzzzzz read this? I love you 3!!!!!!!!!!

22. cami says:

why is nobody say how much they like Becky G? Your saying its cool but do u really like her,I love becky g and Austin and ally. My favorite sing from becky g is can’t stop dancing. My favirite song from Austin and ally would be doubletake and heard ut in the radio. How come they don’t get nominated any more? People r just MEAN!!!!!!!!! Sorry if words r spelled wrong, I am using my phone:(

23. cami says:

Hey, everyone I just got done watching Beauties Bullies on Austin and Ally and I relized how much those mean comments hurt Trish. Iposted a video in instergram and people said how much I need singing classes. Well joks on them I already take singing classes. Some people just need to keep mean thoughts to them self. I stand up for Trish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hola, Trish, Austin,Ally and Dez¡!¡!¡!I live you guys so much:3(heart)

24. cami says:

Hey guys Austin I have a question do u really like ally aka laura in real life because is u don’t tell you tube they have a picture of u and laura basicly having sex either way I will always love u guys!#raura#aully

25. bianca says:

love you

26. Shawna says:

When is this airing on disney channel what’s the date

27. Zarie Morris says:

This never happened people

28. Piper says:

What day is Becky G gonna be on Austin & ally

29. asia says:

Y’all all look soooooooooooo cute

30. anonymous says:

Austin Mahone should be on Disney channel today he singer also

31. Cyra says:

i love Austin and ally

32. Caitlyn Kern says:

I 💙💜❤️💚💘 Austin & Ally cuz of Ally ( Laura ) & Austin ( Ross ) relationship! Hope they make a lot more seasons!

33. Shianne says:

Can’t wait to see you’re show P.S I am a big fan of your show

34. kelly says:

Ross lynch…why do u have to leave disney!! I love you so much and now I won’t be able to see you a million times a day :; ( tear.