Ratings: Dixie Returns Steady, Broke Girls Ticks Up, State of Affairs Dips

Hart of Dixie Season 4 Ratings

The CW’s Hart of Dixie returned on Monday night to 1.2 million total viewers and a 0.4 demo rating (per finals), up in audience while matching the demo of last season’s premiere (1.03 mil/0.4) and finale (880K/0.4, on a Friday).

Jane the Virgin‘s winter finale led out of that with 1.3 mil and a 0.5, adding a few eyeballs but flat in the demo.

Elsewhere….

CBS | 2 Broke Girls (7.8 mil/2.1) ticked up a tenth, Mike & Molly (7.9 mil/1.8) and Scorpion (10.1 mil/2.0) each dipped a tenth, and NCIS: Los Angeles (9.5 mil/1.6) grew 9 percent to a best-since-premiere audience while flat in the demo.

NBC | The Voice (12.1 mil/2.8) rose 12 percent week-to-week, and was up in viewers but down in the demo versus last cycle’s performance finale (11.7 mil/3.3). State of Affairs (6.2 mil/1.5) dipped a tenth.

ABC |  The Great Christmas Light Fight did 5.3 mil and a 1.4, down 22 and 18 percent from the season opener.

FOX | The American Country Countdown Awards Country Awards American Something special drew 3.4 mil and a 0.9.

1. Boiler says:

Can’t believe I’m saying this but good for the CW. Hopefully these 2 shows can hang in as they are so different from most of CW stuff

2. Kelli says:

Its too bad Hart of Dixie didn’t have a compatible show to be paired with all this time. HOD and Jane would be a great night of CW tv.

3. I am glad that both show was winner. I hope that CW will renewal both show. Good luck in 2015.

4. Luc says:

pleaseee renew HoD! we need a show like this

5. Tran says:

Last night’s State of Affairs episode blew me away with so many twists and turns and 2 Broke Girls continues to be one of the best sitcoms on CBS to date and Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs are the true dynamic duo of the series.

• Not Han and Oleg? says:

really… the 2 broke girls are the true dynamic duo of the series… 2 broke girls.
      thanks for pointing that out.

6. Tran says:

BTW, I totally forgot on when Castle will return with new episodes. Hope someone knows.

7. Katherine215 says:

I was hoping for better numbers for HOD, but at least it wasn’t down. I thought NCISLA might have been higher, too, with Castle being a rerun, but not bad for season 6.

8. Eric7740 says:

So happy State of Affairs is steadying. It is turning into an excellent show! Love my Katherine Heigl!!!

9. DJR says:

I was thoroughly disappointed in HoD. Being an intelligent doctor, Zoe would have NEVER had sex without birth control. Having two people get together because the woman is pregnant is simply poor writing. However, I enjoyed all of the other plot twists, but now I could care less about Zoe and Wade. I’ll be watching to see what happens to all of the other characters in Bluebell.

10. I hope Ascension did well.

11. Chyenne says:

I’m so happy the hart of Dixie is back last nights episode was so good :)

12. campbell32 says:

I really hope Hart of Dixie gets renewed its just one of those feel good lighthearted shows that keeps you entertained. Hopefully the CW will make the right decision and give HOD another year.

13. Sokratis Lakrindis says:

Clearly HoD being on with JtV is a match made in (CW-wise) ratings history. The Originals is terrible and has no real point of leading in a smart witty dramedy like Jane the Virgin. Please tell us that this was a test to see if it would work, and if it has please tell me the CW are moving the Originals for Hart of Dixie, its a waste to shove it on Friday night if it works with Jane

14. Kirby says:

Hod a great show. Many people don’t know about the show. I have at least 10 people I know who just started watching in on Netflix. they also love show. It’s a feel good show in the middle of all the problems in the world. A good release.