Quotes of the Week from black-ish, Bones, Vampire Diaries, GH and More!

He sees you when you’re sleeping. He knows when you’re awake. And Santa Claus also keeps up on whether or not you’re keeping up with TVLine’s Quotes of the Week.

This time around, we’ve got Medusa paying a visit to General Hospital, Billy Eichner stopping by New Girl and a Bilbo Baggins reference on The Mysteries of Laura.

Plus, we’ve got double doses of Bones, Once Upon a Time and The Originals — and a triple shot of Supernatural!

So click through the gallery below for the full roster of quotes, then hit the comments and share any great one-liners we inevitably missed.

1. Tricia says:

I was hoping to see Brick’s Christmas letter from The Middle on here. It cracked me up.

2. onelastemperor says:

“Best. Day. Ever.” – Best. Quote. Ever.

3. Carlos Alvarez says:

I was hoping to see Sheldon’s they taste like her hugs after eating the cookies made from his Meemaw’s recipe by Amy.

4. Coru says:

Everything Kai says is hilarious even though its always really messed up & grim. He’s a Damon 2.0
    Cant wait for a conversation btwn Damon, Enzo and Kai

5. Katie says:

Evil Regina had many great quotes this week.
    Nice to see the soaps getting a shout out. Young Spencer always has a smart thing to say.

6. Paul says:

No Christian Jules Leblanc For His Brilliant Spot On Performance Of Michael Baldwin Coming To Terms With The Fact That He Has Stage 3 Prostate Cancer? Some Of The Best Lines On Television This Week!

7. S. says:

I always forget exactly how much Oliver has been through until he takes his shirt off. Was that a burn scar on his back?

• Briggs says:

I was under the impression that there was more than one burn scar, from the interrogation by Billy Fyers in season 1. But we only saw the one burn before the went back to present day, so…

• S. says:

I only saw it for a second but it’s on his lower back and it’s wide, covering the whole lower back. I can’t remember much of the interrogation, but I don’t think it came from that. I know the city burned, twice, but I don’t remember him getting burned on the back so I wasn’t sure if it was a recent thing, a past thing, or a completely mistaken thing on my part.

• Briggs says:

I don’t remember that much, either. I’m *pretty* sure that scar came from the island, but that could be said for any of the scars he’s got.

8. Mary says:

No Felicity quote this week. :-(
    —-
    Snow has no reason to be sorry for protecting her family and herself from Cora. The woman tried at least three times to try to kill her and Emma in the Enchanted Forest – in the ruins of Emma’s nursery, leaving them without food and water and trapped in the cell that Rumple couldn’t escape from, and when she tried to rip on Snow’s, and then Emma’s hearts, and they were at the top of Cora’s list of people to kill if she had killed Rumple and became the Dark One.

9. BTM says:

OUAT’s Doc: “Dopey, SAY SOMETHING!!!

10. Drew says:

How did Felicity’s “Why does this keep happening to me?” line not make it? I mean, she should really comment on how creepy Ray is, but it still stood out more (for me anyway) than the shirtless thing… And, would a woman have to honor that tradition? I want a Black Canary/Nyssa challenge!

• Briggs says:

I would think, seeing as Nyssa is a member, that the League is equal opportunity when it comes to traditions. :) But yeah, Felicity’s line should totally have made it in. Lightened an otherwise intense hour of television. I think there were complaints last week about how she always gets in, so they were trying to not do that this week.

11. Janina says:

You forgot Hunter’s job description quote on S.H.I.E.L.D : “Join S.H.I.E.L.D! Travel to exotic, distant lands – meet exciting, unusual people … and kill them.”

12. Tran says:

One memorable quote they left out was on last week’s episode of Homeland where Carrie tells Saul after the attack on the Embassy: “it was Haqqani’s plan all along”.

13. Booth is a dreamboat I’d like to take a sail on. How about you? Angela

This was my favorite line :)

14. Doug says:

How do you have three Supernatural quotes in one week and not include “Bite me, Hasselhoff!”?