Exclusive

Bones 200th Video: David Boreanaz Pours His Heart Out to Emily Deschanel

Bones 200th Boreanaz Deschanel

Bones fans, get ready for a major case of the feels.

At the show’s 200th episode cake-cutting, stars David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel poured their hearts out about each other, and TVLine has exclusive video of the touching exchange.

First, Deschanel confirms that the pair “still like each other, which is amazing. I think it’s because we’re just honest with each other.”

But it’s Boreanaz’ tribute to the actress that will have you reaching for a tissue.

“Em, I thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, for being there as a friend, being there as somebody who I love working with and as someone who’s always kept my chin up,” he says. “I can’t thank you enough for what you’ve done and what you mean to me.”

1. a says:

awe, love how these two are BFF, awesome co-stars!

2. kmw says:

BEST CO STARS EVER!!!. Great video great show, cannot wait for tonight. Way to go BONES.

3. Laura C says:

Love Booth & Brennan, they could use a little more romance though. Seems they have not been teaming together as much lately and little sign of affection. Listening writers? Glad
    they are writing Emily’s pregnancy in to show, but again, need to bring Parker back, or at least mentioned more often.

4. Dragonfly says:

Yeah, international Bones fans are not worthy of seeing this video…

5. Bigref says:

If they truly wish to have a show for much longer, they need to return to the veracity and grittiness of Kathy Reichs’ writings. They have lost the passionate Temperance who doggedly advocates for the victims and have turned her into a politically correct automaton. Funny, Ms. Reichs was not even mentioned nor did she appear to be in attendance, yet we get Cyndi Lauper with a cameo. Sad.

6. carole says:

I love bones but this episode was not one of my your finest , sorry

7. John NYC says:

Great episode, terrific cast and script. Off the charts production values.

Just a nice gift for the 200th!

And to their chemistry? I’d just lately rewatched the pilot and this one had that very same spark which is astounding.

Special show.

8. Liz says:

“This content…”
    F*%=!!!

9. Sandra Holl says:

Why is there no video?????

10. kmw says:

It is possible Kathy Reichs couldn’t be there I know she travels back and forth from her home to LA. I Have read almost all of her books and the Temperance Brennan on screen is very far off of book version. Brennan on screen is much smarter and younger however they both are hard headed people. It is possible they mentioned Ms Reichs in another video they did not share. This video was only 2 and half minutes long. BONES is inspired by her not meant to go strictly by her books. Very good episode and cannot wait till March

11. Marie says:

Absolutely love the show can’t wait for it to come back on