Exclusive

Stalker Sneak Peek: Can Detective Larsen Run From His Biggest Problem?

Loading video...

Try as he might, Stalker‘s Detective Larsen can’t outpace his family issues, a lesson he learns the hard way in tonight’s episode (CBS, 10/9c).

In TVLine’s exclusive sneak peek above, Jack quite literally runs into his son on Ethan’s way to school — and the lad knows Jack’s hiding something major.

“Your mom wouldn’t want you talking to strangers,” Jack insists, to which Ethan replies, “You’re not a stranger.” (Despite what Jack’s exercise regimen may have you believe, the guy isn’t exactly quick on his feet.)

Press PLAY above for a sneak peek at the episode, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

1. Lyn says:

I still can’t decide if casting DM as Jack was brilliant or catastrophic. He, like Jake Gyllenhaal, has an innate creepiness that keeps me from being on his side.

• tahina says:

Feel the same since I saw him on American Horror story, but like the actor, my only problem with this show s that he and Maggie Q barely have any interaction, like few secs. on screen..other than that, it’s cool!

2. Whatevah says:

this story line, in my opinion, is the weakest part of this show.

• Julio says:

Agree that it’s the weakest part, but in general, this show is far better written than most on tv right now. Although he doesn’t have tons of interaction with Maggie Q, you cannot deny they have chemistry.

• Whatevah says:

I love this show. Don’t get me wrong. It’s this whole part of the show that I have no interest in. But otherwise I really like the show.

3. Tran says:

Stalker is the one show you won’t be watching and it really scares viewers to death. Not so edge of your seat suspense TV.

4. Marilyn Mavros says:

I WANT TO KNOW HOW DR. SWEETS CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD ON THIS LAST SEASON OF BONES?

5. love says:

You guys are a bit mean though..stalker is a damn good show..and DM is good looking for his age . I mean! Every episode reels you in..I really love the other cop lady from devious maids..