Pretty Little Liars Winter Premiere Pics: Who Gets Lei'd at Mona's Funeral?

Mona Vanderwaal always loved a good party, so is it any surprise that her final shindig — more specifically, her funeral — looks like a black-and-white luau?

New photos from the Pretty Little Liars‘ Jan. 6 winter premiere (ABC Family, 8/7c) find the residents of Rosewood coming out in droves to bid farewell to the show’s latest victim, but is it possible the killer is also among them? (Spoiler alert: obviously!)

In addition to a pretty significant time jump since the Christmas special — not only is it suddenly warm out, but Toby’s no longer wheelchair-bound — the premiere also features an epic confrontation between Alison and Mona’s mom that is not to be missed.

Browse photos from PLL‘s winter premiere below, then drop a comment: Who do you think killed Mona?

1. Arie says:

Love the leis especially since Janel Parrish is from Hawaii.

• Ryan says:

I was thinking that too! I wonder why they didn’t show Mike in the Christmas episode, especially in the aftermath but I guess this will do.

2. Ro says:

What the hell is all over Hanna’s dress?

3. Brandy says:

Wait. Why is this girl’s funeral months later? She died 30 days before Christmas Eve and now it’s springtime??

4. Andrea says:

So do they find her body and that’s why her funeral is months later???

5. sarah j says:

So there is a time jump and they really waited that long to have Mona’s funeral?

6. Makenzie says:

I think Alison killed Mona because she was mad that Mona had so much against her and she wasn’t “loser Mona”

• sonya says:

I use to think Ali killed Mona as well but there are signs that push her away from it. Like for instance go back and watch the episode where Mona dies when the “person” who kills Mona is walking in the bedroom you see the glimpse of blonde hair it looks like the hair has been cut or somebody is wearing a wig because you see Ali right after that and her has not been cut. Also I don’t really think that Ali would do it by herself. If it was her idea because she would know that everybody would automatically think it was her. I do believe Ali had something to do with it , or knows who did it but I don’t think she was the one who murdered Mona with Toby’s knife from his cabin. I do think that Mona’s therory she said right before been coming a victim is probably true though that she thinks Alison lured Bethany to Rosewood because Alison was jealous but she did have every right to be jealous. But not enough to take somebody’s life away. But the big question is what else did Ali leave out about what happen that night in season 4.

7. Kacey says:

I’M SO ENJOYING THIS SHOW! LOVE ALL YOU GUYS
    REALLY GONNA MISS MONA’s CHARACTER IN THE SHOW =(
    BUT PLL IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Mera says:

Its too funny how Alison is wearing a pink dress!
    I bet Mona’s mom either attacks her or slaps her or something.

9. Ilaria says:

ALISON!!!!!!
    I’m sure 😁😁😁😁

10. i know who a is alison she kill moma 100000’s sow of pretty littie liars just know it’s i know the show on tv i remeber feel sorry what happened sad moma die sorry girls she ghosh wow hanna be okay dont cry just pray alison just kill her 4 girls on the show A is coming to get you be careful girls be safe

11. S says:

Anyone else think Shay Mitchel’s shocked/surprised expressions are a bit over the top?

12. crystal says:

I think Mona’s mom slaps Alison which seems pretty over the top but probably entertaining to watch. And its 3 months after christmas.

• sydni cockerham says:

I don’t think its over the top, I think its too simple actually, how do you think you’d do somebody if they murdered your child or if they were behind the murder?

13. zeina says:

Omg i cant wait. Ive been waiting for this💖

14. Sam says:

I think Aria is “A” for sure. This should be interesting.

15. JILL UNGERER says:

I think it is cece drake

16. JILL UNGERER says:

I think that the person who helped was cece drake is A that kill her off the show iam still got effected me want happened to to mona vanderwaal i don”nt trust cece drake any ore want she did to my new girl friend is bad

17. JILL UNGERER says:

I am a biggest fan mona vanderwaal

18. JILL UNGERER says:

My guess is still cece drake

19. caroline smith says:

why we’re they wearing leis??