Exclusive

Major Crimes Sneak Peek: Flynn's Daughter + Raydor = Not Good!

Loading video...

Tonight on Major Crimes (TNT, 9/8c), a visit from Flynn’s “little girl” could cause him a big headache, as seen in this exclusive sneak peek.

As series creator James Duff previously told TVLine, Flynn apparently has led his daughter Nicole (played by Pretty Little Liars alum Torey DeVitto) to think that he and Sharon are a bit of “an item.” (Because father and daughter have had a rocky past, Duff explains, “If she thought he was dating Sharon, she would think, ‘Oh, my father must have changed a lot for someone like Sharon to be interested in him.”’)

As such, you can understand why in the clip above, Flynn gets a bit antsy when the ladies sneak away for some one-on-one time!

Duff teases that Nicole’s visit will lead to some “disturbing clarity” for Sharon and Andy.

1. ilona says:

This is amazing! Thank you so much for this little this gem! “Disturbing clarity” has been such a tease! :)

2. Kate says:

Woohoo! This is awesome! I can’t wait to see Sharon chew Andy out over that issue. Thank you so much for sharing this little teaser!

3. Giulia says:

Thank you, thank you so much. This sneak peak is amazing. I could write an essay about it! This has made my day. Now I really can’t wait for tonight…

4. Kadi says:

This is great! I adore it. Finally we get a little look at Nicole’s arrival. I think this must be one of the most anticipated episodes of the season. Thank you Matt for doing this!

5. Omg that’s so perfect I can’t wait anymore.Thanks for the sneak peek and excuse me while I fangirl!!!!

6. Sara says:

Thank you so much !!!! The sneak peak is terrific, can’t wait for tonight’s episode ! You made my day :-)

7. Thanks for that! i can’t wait to watch it!

8. Bárbara Godoi says:

OMG OMG OMG, pure gold *_*. Thank you so much for that!!! Can’t wait to see #Shandy 💜💜.

9. Great preview! Can’t wait for this episode! #Shandylove Thanks :)

10. Roni says:

Matt, you’re such a dear for giving us this sneak peak! Thank you so so much!!! I can’t wait to see the episode! All Shandy Shippers are VERY happy thanks to you!

11. tahina says:

OMG! It’s amazing how much we can make up from a bit of a sneak-peek. But really, are they?

12. CAL says:

I totally ship Andy and Sharon and have been looking forward to this, but I had no idea how much until seeing this clip! Can’t wipe the smile off my face; thanks for making my day!

13. So much LOVE for this! Thank you so much! We need more Major Crimes <3 You guys are the best!!!

14. colig says:

i hope rusty dies in this episode as he should have 20 episodes ago. has really overstayed his unwelcome.

15. arial2 says:

Hopefully, the “clarity” will be that Sharon makes it clear that accompanying Flynn to an event as a favor does not give him the right to use her to improve his relationship with his daughter. And I hope she further points out that dating a subordinate is a really bad idea for both their careers (hers especially). I just can’t believe they’re even thinking of going there!

16. Now I really can’t wait to watch this episode!! Thanks a lot for posting it! :D

17. Annie says:

Is it just me or do a whole lot of these comments above look an awful lot alike?

18. Jessie says:

Thanks so much for the sneak peek! I’m so damn excited to watch this episode!
    I’m so looking forward to see what Sharon is going to say to Andy… in her wonderful soft, low voice that can be oh so terrifying. I think I need to go and found a Mary McDonnell’s voice appreciation group xD

19. Angel Burns says:

If Sharon shoots down Andy all of the SHANDY fans will have a collective meltdown!!!