Quotes of the Week from S.H.I.E.L.D., The Mentalist, Red Band and More

The last few weeks of fall finales — and their related cliffhangers — may have left you on edge, so why not calm your nerves by sitting back and enjoying some Quotes of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got a new catch phrase from a Castle detective, a zinger-filled reminder of a villainous Regina on Once Upon a Time and a soap opera lesson from Marry Me.

Plus, we’ve got double doses of Arrow, Once Upon a Time and The Vampire Diaries!

So click through the gallery below for the full roster of quotes, then hit the comments and share any great one-liners we inevitably missed.

1. wonderwall says:

*Felicity Smoak’s + Other Characters’ Quotes of the Week :p

2. Mary Ann says:

I am going to miss Cho most of all, I think.

3. Heidi H says:

The number of times TVline opens my App Store to advertise some stupid game is making it impossible for me to visit the site on my ipad. Just in the time it took me to write this comment, I was redirected 12 times.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

The “app store” issue has been investigated thoroughly by our technical team, and it has been determined to be a user-side issue born of a sketchy gaming app that’s floating around out there. Our tech team nonetheless is working diligently to identity the malicious bug and somehow insulate TVLINE users from it. –Mgmt.

4. Georgia Madman says:

The Selfie quote was stupid. But what do you expect from a stupid show. Which is why it was swiftly cancelled. Don’t know why TV Line gives it so much coverage.

5. Jooshua says:

You accidentally referred to Cho from The Mentalist as Chang.. a drama loving sea wench would call you racist.. I however realize it’s a combination of the characters name (Cho) and the actors name (Kang).

Always LOVE quotes from ARROW!! Thank you for another fabulous edition of ‘Quotes of the Week’

6. Rinnie says:

Now that the Mentalist is back I bet we’ll see Cho very often in this category :P

7. Briggs says:

Some would argue a certain someone at TVLine has a crush on Felicity. I’d say they’re not alone in that. :) Seriously, though, I’m glad that was a clip they shared before the show aired, because I got a case of the giggles when I first saw it and I would have missed some of the scene afterward because of them…
    I’d say the pun explaining the context of Lance’s line was terrible, but… well, someone would have said it if they hadn’t…
    Poor Ryan. He’s just too sweet to have a real catchphrase. Unless you count ‘Check this’ or ‘so guys’. Seriously. Go to YouTube. I may have gotten the second one wrong, but someone compiled the clips of at least the first 4 seasons…
    *snicker* Okay, for sheer giggle factor, the prize really has to go to Diggle. If only because it’s that line, and he’s the one saying it.

8. Cobra says:

Nothing from Girl Meets World? I’m disappointed!

“My whole life!”

9. Tedi says:

Would have loved to see Juliette and Emily’s convo before she got made by Avery.
    Haha ‘I cannot believe it took that long to rent something that makes me even shorter’

10. Pedro says:

Tim Kang is so hot.

11. valued customer says:

can you fix this article over in the yahoo! tv feed? it is missing the gallery of quotes and seems to be a separate thread since the comments are different.