Exclusive

Girl Meets World Sneak Peek: Shawn Returns, Christmas Chaos Ensues

Loading video...

Between silent treatments and sassy remarks about Topanga’s cooking, there’s going to be an extra helping of awkward tension Friday during Girl Meets World‘s Christmas episode (Disney Channel, 8/7c).

TVLine has an exclusive first look at two of the night’s disasters, beginning with Cory’s mom shading Topanga for her inability to work a stove. (Whatever, Amy.)

This is followed by a weirdly uncomfortable interaction between Riley and Shawn, who either doesn’t know how to communicate with kids, or just doesn’t feel like doing it.

All that aside, it’s pretty mind blowing to see Cory, Shawn and Topanga together again. Click PLAY on the clip above, then drop a comment below: Which former Boy Meets World human should return next?

1. adri says:

This is so awesome, I think I replayed it like 10 times.

2. I Heart Damon Salvatore says:

SHAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My poor DVR. It knows not how worn out it’s going to be when I record this episode.

3. Mr Feeney!!! I’m so excited!!!

• Fritz says:

There is no Mr. Feeney in this episode, but they did report that he would appear next season, I think.

• Chad says:

It is confirmed that Shawn, Feeny and Eric (yes, Will Friedle is confirmed) will play a big role throughout Season 2. Also, one other unannounced original cast member is returning.

4. S. says:

Happy, happy, happy! Can’t wait for this episode. Want to see it again and again and I keep squealing like a five-year-old every time Disney advertises the upcoming episode. And I know this show is about Riley and Maya, but I really hope Shawn doesn’t disappear again. It was getting weird how he was never ever mentioned at all. I was afraid he died or was in a coma or he and Cory had some big huge fight that broke them up forever.

5. Luli says:

Soooo many feeels!!! I love them!! Shawn is soo hot! And that part with him and riley and maya was so weird.

6. Maria says:

This is perfect! And despite the awkward, how happy am I that Riley does call him “Uncle Shawm”?? :)

7. Mikaela says:

Oh my teeny bopper heart is about to explode. The Cory-Shawn bromance was always the best part of the original.