Exclusive

Bones Video: Episode 200 Stages a New First Kiss for Brennan and Booth

Bones‘ retro glam 200th episode is taking its lovers back to the beginning and reigniting their “will they/won’t they” fire, as seen in this first trailer for the milestone hour.

“We haven’t kissed yet,” Booth — who’s a jewel thief in the outing’s circa-1950s Hitchcockian reality — declares to detective Brennan. “It doesn’t seem like justice.”

Neither is getting stabbed in the back — literally — as happens to one series regular mid-interrogation.

The rest of the Jeffersonian crew has taken on surprising new professions, as well, with one beloved pair appearing to not even mix in the same circles anymore.

“It’s sort of an origin story,” executive producer Stephen Nathan previously told TVLine. “It is the start of the science of forensic anthropology in a bizarre and interesting way. It is seeing [Brennan and Booth] meet the first time again and seeing that relationship begin again.”

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the alternate scenario.

1. A says:

this looks truly fantastic, cannot wait!!! loved they went outside the box for the 200th, think they earned that luxury :)

• Daisyparty says:

When I found out that Pelant was going to be in it I was SUPER exciyedCan’t wait!!!❤️😄❤️😄😄 I hope the EPs don’t mess up this episode like S09x04!!! That was the worest episode I have ever seen!!! After that episode I stoped watching Bones till season 10. I hope they don’t kill Pelant all over again!!! He was so cool and awesome!

2. Mark says:

TV shows need to stop with annoying AU episodes. This and gay sex are what fanfic are for.

• Daisy says:

I don’t like AU episodes either!!!
      But Steven Nathan said it wasn’t going to be an AU or dream episode so I really don’t know what this episode is going to ne like.?
      But I cant wait to see Pelant again! He was so cool!!! <3 :)

3. betty says:

was late commer to Bones series but now throughly hooked. It is my favorite show am looking forward to 200th episode. What a milestone!!!!!!!!!

4. kmw says:

Looks terrific. Cannot wait to see it. Congratulations to everyone at BONES, it has been a terrific show and I still think they can go on for more.it is amazing this show has lasted this long given what FOX does to it schedule wise. Booth and Brennan are the best couple and that’s thanks to David and Emily and their great chemistry. More Booth and Brennan and more BONES!!!!

5. you know its gonna be a great episode when david is directing it :).

6. Alex says:

I’m interested. And I haven’t been interested in a while. I’ll give it a shot.

7. Rich Abey says:

This looks bloody good. Excited!

8. Lois says:

I’m looking forward to it….but at the same time, the AU stuff is baffling. I’m totally confused about what’s happening in the episode. Is someone dreaming?
    Emily really rocks the retro look. She’s gorgeous and David looks good too!

9. The AU they did a few years ago, with Booth and Brennan being bar owners, is STILL my fave episode of the series. It was so well done. I find myself watching that one over and over above the regular episodes. So, I am excited to see how this one plays out.

10. Patricia Davidson says:

:'( It wouldn’t play!!

11. Doug says:

Its going pretty epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Liz says:

“This content…”
    F%/+!

13. kmw says:

I think the real question going forward is are they going to reignite on screen as present day Booth and Brennan? We have had NO ROMANCE except first episode and even that was lacking. Without Booth and Brennan leading cases bickering in their car or anything else they used to do so well this episode will not mean anything. While this episode looks awesome, it does not appear Stephan Nathan cares about them as a couple anymore, let alone partners. I was worried about this happening not only when they got married but when Nathan took over as show runner. Last year they did fine after they got married, but this year something is off. There are many ways to show affection between a couple and I do not just mean a sex scene which we are not going to get anyway. However I also know this a crime show, but they ARE NOT EVEN WORKING CRIMES TOGETHER. Please get back to the show I love, this is not how I want this show to end. Hopefully their new bad guy will get them back on screen together again.

14. Brian McLean says:

I would be nice to see these clips in Canada.

15. Julia says:

No matter what they do it is always interesting. This show has everything…..humor, mystery,
    romance. Never crude. My absolute favorite!

16. Roro says:

Love is everything

17. kmw says:

I cannot wait for this episode, but for any of you think Pelant is alive I think you are wrong This episode is set in the 50s and everyone is doing something different. Since Brennan is a cop maybe she will take him down .This is actually one of the casting disappointments in this episode. Why Hart Hanson and Stephan Nathan thought most of us wanted to see him back is beyond me. Pelant is one the worst serial killers they ever did.. Oh well this episode looks great!!!

18. Lisa-Anne says:

I will be on a major look out for any appearances of 447 as it has appeared in all other important episodes!!!!