Exclusive

Video: 'The Arrow Cave' Gets a Visit (and Commentary!) From Team Flash

Loading video...

Is The Flash‘s Cisco about to incur the wrath of the Arrow?

The CW’s superhero crossover event concludes tonight (at 8/7c) with the Central City crew excitedly playing in the archer’s secret lair — and TVLine has an exclusive sneak peek of them making digs at Oliver’s expense.

Cisco’s enthusiasm, in particular — “I have so many ideas for improvements!” he exclaims about Oliver’s costume — may end up painting a target on his back, especially when the geek boy expresses his preference for Roy’s get-up.

Meanwhile, Caitlin is curious about everyone’s favorite distraction piece of workout equipment, the salmon ladder.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts on Cisco’s commentary and the plight of Felicity Smoak.

1. Sparky says:

Have become such a fan girl!!! I’m really loving the Cisco character!!!

• M3rc Nate says:

Same, he can be adorably hilarious but it not feel like a kids show or something…it can still be a awesome super hero show and have a guy making really innocent jokes.

2. Sarah T. says:

Seriously can’t wait! Last night’s episode was fantastic. The well choreographed fight scenes, how well everyone worked together, the one liners. Two thumbs way up!

3. chris1 says:

This was the best episode by far for me. The cast is amazing, the chemistry is amazing and The Flash is a damn good show. Barry and Cisco were my favorites this episode, with Diggle and Iris not far behind. Grant is such a good actor, he was very convincing as the angry out of control Flash, he didn’t go overboard with the acting, it was simply perfect. Cisco and his one liners had me in stitches and when he and diggle were debating who would come out on top between The Flash/Arrow fight, aw, just pure genius fun. Loved Iris’s cute little crush on Arrow and how she and her man Eddie have one of those permission to cheat list. I wonder if people really do that? (go through with it). Another great episode and I can’t wait for tonight’s epi of Arrow.

4. Briggs says:

Oh, Cisco is a bigger fanboy than Barry was! Which is why I love him. :) The fact that he knew what the arrow was for may not give him permission to touch it, but it made me smile. And Oliver’s suit could undergo some changes, should he allow it. But, yeah, Roy has the cooler suit currently. :)
    And Felicity’s response to Caitlin’s one question was gold. :) That’s my girl.

5. Rick Katze says:

Boring repetitive comment: After last night’s winner, I only hope tonight can sustain an incredible story line.
    Last night Oliver expressed a question about Dr. Well’s character. Something that I think everyone is questioning in The Flash but it does seem inconsistent with the Star Lab/Queen Industry merger shown in the future paper. Curious to see how they eventually work this out.

6. Marc says:

I have died and gone to bloody heaven!!!! I adore them all so much. Love Cisco and please, pretty please, let Felicity and Caitlin be BFFs. This is awesome!!!

7. Maddy says:

“Hey What’s That For?” “Distracting Me From Work”

8. sladewilson says:

To be totally honest, Oliver should let Cisco go to town on improving his costume and the cave. The boy is a genius – embrace the geek who wants to help you… LOL… These crossovers are really cool….

9. paris says:

Is Laurel in this episode? :)

10. Nate says:

That was funny “distracting me from work”

11. CourtTV says:

While I’m looking forward to tonight, I thought last night was weak. Overacting – I don’t think the casts gelled well.

12. Sasha says:

I do love the gelling of the casts. I hope they do a lot more crossovers but not too much you know?

13. Joey Padron says:

Good clip. Good to see Cisco fanboy about Team Arrow’s cave. Can’t wait to watch new episode tonight!

14. ed says:

olivers “you see what you did” comment seemed more jerky than jokey, amell needs to work on that a little bit.