Revenge Midseason Finale Photos: Emily and David Finally Team Up

Revenge Season 4 Spoilers

Revenge‘s James Tupper recently told TVLine he wanted Emily and David Clarke to form a “badass double-ninja organization,” and it looks like he’s finally getting his wish.

New photos from the ABC drama’s midseason finale (Sunday, 10/9c) find the estranged duo teaming up, though their endgame remains a bit of a mystery. The tense look on Emily’s face during her conversation with Agent Taylor suggests she suspects her of no good, but then again, “tense” is pretty much Emily’s resting facial expression.

There are a few key players missing from these photos, though. Neither Daniel nor his baby mama are anywhere to be seen, while Victoria is also M.I.A. from the festivities. We do know that a major character bites the bullet this week, so could they have something separate going on?

Browse photos from Sunday’s episode below, then drop a comment with your best guesses: Who’s saying bye-bye to Revenge this week?

1. DL says:

Margaux is pregnant. Hence, she dies! ;-)
    Seriously though, she’s about the only major character I wouldn’t mind them killing off right now. Unless MIA Charlotte is an option.

• Andy Swift says:

See, MY thought is that they made Margaux pregnant so that they could kill off Daniel. This way, at least she’s still relevant, as she’s got a Grayson in her tummy.

• Netty says:

I doubt Margaux will die, I’m sure the writers want to milk yet another love triangle between Margaux-Daniel-Emily…as if FauxAmanda & Jake was not bad enough.

• DL says:

What with the hawt Danmanda chemistry that’s been lighting up the screen of late, I’d be surprised if they killed Daniel off. They definitely seem to be setting up a character arc for him, whereas I’m not sure where Margaux really has to go. She seems to be the most expendable to me, unless we’re in for another death of shrug-worthy Tyler proportions and they bump off Louise (which I hope they don’t, because I’d really like to see what she has in store for Victoria).

I also suppose they could knock off Ben, if he gets too close to our dirty FBI agent, and no one would really care all that much. Is it weird that with barely any screen time I like Courtney Ford’s potentially evil character a zillion times better than goody two shoes Ben?

• Lynn says:

True i hope they kill her off, but i also hope its not daniel

2. Jodi says:

I like Margeaux w Daniel this season, and how she’s teaming up with Nolan to destroy Louise, who I love BTW.. When she’s not in the magazine offices, she’s s bit more interesting…

I don’t think there’s anyone right now I want killed off, which is kind of unusual… I wouldn’t mind Ben leaving, or anyone on the FBI, but I don’t consider them major characters.

3. Susannah says:

I think Louise will kill Margaux to get back at her for looking into Louise’s past. That could cause Daniel to join Emily in revenge against his mother since she’s the reason Louise came to town. Also I’ll take any excuse to have Daniel and Emily in scenes together.

• Andy Swift says:

Oh, I like that, too!

• Bob F. says:

Maybe Louise dies. Leaving a pregnant Margaux as the possible killer. That would put Daniel in a box and implicate Nolan as a bonus. Might Daniel need Emily’s help????

• eve says:

Maybe Louise try to kill margaux, but end up killing Daniel who is trying to save Margaux and their baby. Hence Margaux will team up with Emily and Nolan to revenge against Victoria since she is the reason Louise became so obsessed with Daniel.
      This story fits the instagram leak about the funeral photo (no presence of Daniel, but there is Margaux, Victoria and Louise).
      But if it is really happening I will be sad because I am team Demily since season 1..

4. Azerty says:

It is about time Emily and David team up, except for the big revelation the very few scenes they have shared felt flat for me.

5. bj says:

I’m beginning to think that Nolan gets his jackets from Don Cherry’s tailor. lol

6. Ella says:

I feel as though for David to become a badass ninja the way Emily is, he needs to stop being such a moron.

7. RA says:

why does everyone want Daniel + Emily? I want EMILY WITH JACK!

• Dimplez says:

I Concur. Emily and Jack ALL THE WAY! However, Jack and Emily coming together will more than likely be a SERIES FINALE when there is no one left to vindicate and most major players have been killed off and/or replaced.

• Sadie says:

Because Emily & Jack as a pair are boring as hell, and it feels like there’s nothing left there but friendship

8. Marilyn says:

Jack is Emily’s true love. They need to end up together.

• Katie says:

I totally agree! Jack and Emily should be together, but I am afraid he will die first!

• kiwirevengefan says:

Jack and Emily shared ONE KISS in SEASON ONE! Since then there has been nothing between them. The lingering looks all died when fauxAmanda became pregnant, long before she actually died. I can’t believe the people who think these two should be together. Both of them have had plenty of opportunity to get together once Aiden died but neither of them has made any move. Why??? Because there is just nothing there. They are friends, they care about each other, that is all there is to it.

9. Letti says:

I’m afraid they’ll kill off Daniel. I would have loved it last season, but now he’s becoming interesting again. Can’t just everybody stay?

10. Katie says:

I think Jack is next. The Fed girl cannot be trusted!

11. Yashidda byrd says:

Daniel needs to say goodbye,he’s in the way