Exclusive

Forever Video: Henry and Jo Want to Know Who Put Out a Hit on This Brit

Forever Season 1 Preview

Can Forever‘s Henry multitask or what?

In the following exclusive sneak peek at Tuesday’s episode (ABC, 10/9c), the immortal medical examiner manages to deduce a rather important detail about the murder at hand, offer a history lesson and look down his nose at American ignorance — all in about a minute-and-a-half.

“Does no one understand the difference between nobility and royalty?” Henry asks incredulously to those gathered around the fresh corpse of a fellow Brit. (Understand? Maybe. Care? Nope.)

According to the episode’s official synopsis, investigating the man’s murder “leads Henry and Jo through one of New York’s top luxury department stores and from working class to upper crust New York society.”

Meanwhile, Henry remembers a time in the ’50s when he and his family had to bug out to protect his secret, and Abe runs into an old crush.

Press PLAY on the video below to watch Henry in action.

Loading video...

1. John NYC says:

Favorite Central Park location! The tile ceiling inside the underpass is amazing. The hordes of wedding photographers on the weekends, Notsomuch.

The show has been a pleasant surprise once they moved on from his obsession with killing himself.

2. Ale przede wszystkim poprzez podatki podatki i jeszcze raz podatki.

3. LJ Bissonnette says:

I love this show. We have always been fans of Ioan Gruffudd’s since back when he used to be Horatio Hornblower. I like this supernatural eternal life theme that doesn’t have Doc Morgan turning into a vampire or werewolf. But I would like to know what “curse” exists that causes someone to live forever. I can’t recall ever seeing IG in anything that wasn’t truly entertaining.

If I remember my history lessons correctly royalty, you’re a member of the royal family a.k.a. the monarchy, like William and Harry. Nobility, you’re a member of the class of people whom the monarchy has bestowed titles and ranks upon like dukes and duchess’, barons and baroness’… and so on. I could be wrong as I learned this many decades ago.

4. georgiamadman says:

My favorite new show of the season.

5. Jean says:

Ioan Griffudd is terrific in this show. It’s probably my favorite new show. I hope it gets picked up next year.

6. Lizo says:

This show neeeeeds to get renewed. I just adore it. And seeing Ioan in different time period clothing might just be the best thing of the fall tv season

7. Shannon says:

This show has been a fabulous and welcome surprise. Here’s to hoping it gets a second season!

8. To możliwe, bo urząd skarbowy ma prawo zatrzymać nasze pieniądze
    i zaliczyć je np. na poczet naszej zaległości podatkowej.