TVLine Readers Give Thanks for Castle, HTGAWM, Doctor Who, Mindy, NCIS, Freak Show, Once and More!

Here at TVLine, we think 2014 has been one of television’s finest years — and it looks like you agree!

We recently asked you to send us a few words about the TV moments you’re thankful for this year, and you didn’t hesitate to give your favorite small-screen programs some love.

From Caskett’s long-awaited nuptials to The Leftovers‘ stellar freshman season to Nashville‘s just-ridiculous-enough baby drama, we’ve compiled your gratitude into the holiday gallery below.

Before you dive into the stuffing and pumpkin pie, click through our photos, then hit the comments with your last-minute Thanksgiving picks!

1. Annette says:

I’m also thankful that NCIS finally had Tony say Ziva’s name! And thank you to TVLine for posting this. ☺

2. I’m thankful for Danny and Mindy as a couple on TMP. They are so cute and realistically adorable. I’m also thankful for Mindy Kaling in general and that we got more episodes this season.
    I’m thankful for Selfie, even tho ours was a short affair and I’m thankful for Jane The Virgin, hoping it’ll stick for more seasons. I’m thankful for Black-ish, for being so amazing and I’m thankful for The Good Wife. I’m praying for Cary tho.

3. warwickxc says:

All things #castle. Especially #Caskett and their continued adventures post “I Do”

4. Bianca says:

Hey, TVLine! Thanks for posting my bit (about rom-coms) :)

5. GracePerry (@GracePerry18) says:

I’m thankful for Brooklyn 99 getting good ratings, Mindy & Danny as a couple, Married Caskett and the Flash being awasome :)

6. DarkDefender says:

Yes. Caskett marriage, Twelve and his impossible girl and the amazing adaptions from the DC comics (especially ARROW – who set the bar for greatness).. And even S.H.I.E.L.D. For stepping up their game mid-season 1 and never looking back. :)

• S. says:

I was very excited to see that others here were thankful for Caskett, the Twelfth Doctor, the existence of Viola Davis in the world, and Mindy/Danny. I’ve come to the right place. :)

7. EL says:

Thankful for ten season of Bones and the fact that it keeps on reinventing itself. What Moonlighting curse?

8. hope says:

I’m thankful for the 100, a criminally underrated show that has knocked me backward ever since i started watching it a month ago. Amazing scenery, stories, and characters!

9. Moment says:

I’m sure Castle fans are also thankful to NBC for moving The Blacklist, with State of Affairs failing, Castle is now the number 1 10pm show on Monday :)

10. Jane says:

I’m thankful for 200 and counting episodes and ten years of Supernatural. It is still my favorite show and I still look forward to it every week.

11. Bianca says:

Yes, very thankfull for Caskett at last.

12. Magali says:

I’m thankful for the 100 because it rocks (but not for the ratings), for New Girl being good again and for The Good Wife because the writing is as sharp as ever. I’m not thankful for the Selfie and Franklin and Bash cancellations.

13. Kim R says:

James Spader…..’nuff said. :)

14. Robby Horine says:

Agreeing with Mark Sheppard and Supernatural. It’s one moment, the funniest show on TV and then heart stopping drama the next. Sheppard is part of a awesome cast.

15. Rick Katze says:

A general thank you to the Networks for generating more new shows this year which are also good, not to mention the reinvigoration of some long-time favorites.

16. Mendy says:

I’m so happy for “Z” word thank you
    But it is not enough

17. kath says:

Like others, I’m thankful that Andrew Marlowe has finally run out of ways to keep Castle and Beckett apart and let them get married. Maybe Castle, along with Bones, can start a trend to get OTP couples together and get on with the fun of the show rather than keeping them apart for the stupidest reasons.

I’m thankful that Laurel is no longer Oliver’s love interest on Arrow. I’m thankful that The Flash is fun, and that I like every character on it.

I’m thankful that NCIS:NO got picked up and it’s good. I’m thankful that NCIS is finally acknowledging that there was something to Ziva and letting Tony grow up.

I’m thankful Orphan Black got a third season.

I’m thankful that there are shows like The Daily Show, The Colbert Report and John Oliver’s show to prick the bubble of our self-congratulation and intolerance.

• S. says:

Just because two people aren’t married yet doesn’t mean they’re “apart.” Once they got together in “Always,” they never broke up. Natural evolution of a relationship (if one of the people is a badass cop and the other a ruggedly handsome crime novelist with theories about ninjas and zombies). I’m thankful people have an outlet like fan fiction so the rest of us can watch the show that Castle really is.

• kath says:

Andrew Marlowe said in an interview in season one that he has a lot of ways to keep Castle and Beckett apart and he’s going to use every one.

They’ve been together as a couple for two seasons but he still found ways to keep them apart, from Beckett moving to Washington, to the car blowing up, to her lack of faith when he went missing for months. Hopefully now that they are married, he, or rather David Amann will stop the nonsense and bad plots.

• S.Orms says:

I agree with you. Plots now seem to be leaning to keeping them apart & competing with each other. That’s not “Caskett” like “Always” & the one in the Hamptons. They say they will get back after a couple episodes, But back to what? Remember her speech in ninja episode not to be bored with each other. Reading other comments, that’s mostly what the fans want. I’ll be thankful if the writers remember the first 4-5 episodes that made the show so popular.

18. Im thankful for captain swan #ouat my perfect opt

19. Maryann says:

I’m thankful that Forever not only got picked up to series this year but got a full season order. It is the best drama on tv since Highlander.

20. TvPeong says:

I am thankful that soaps are good again. Young and Restless and General Hospital have been on fire this year.

21. GREGO366 says:

I’m thankful that a few talented producers and writers put their collective heads together and asked Stana Katic to team with Nathan Fillion !! Just, pleeeeeze let CASTLE run a long and happy course!!!

• NF and SK fan says:

I’ll cheer to that, I thankful for every single esp Castle is one…..that show well let’s just say got me though the worst days of my life! So cheers to a great new season and as many as they can!

22. phyllis cook says:

i am very thankful for caskett.and the wedding was good.just thankful that caskett has such a great show and its #I just hope caskett and the cast.stays on for a long time and many seasons

23. tackandcover says:

I am thankful for Stana Katic. If she were reporting the corn harvest I would watch.

24. lame says:

More frustrating is the fact that neither suddenly don’t seem to care about his lost months. At least Beckett kept a murder board of her mom’s case in her flat. For Castle not to do the same and for both not to be in constant search for answers, isn’t in their DNA. Where are the real Caskett? Where have they gone?

• Dr. Enie says:

Agree, Castle doesn’t always make the romantic moves. It is Beckett. When do the stop calling each othe, Beckett and Castle. Aren’t there endearments? Give us a break. I still believe the show is sexy w/o the nude scenes that other shows do. Keep it like Hepburn/Tracy did and still it was sexy. Thanks, Dr. Enie