Ratings: Survivor, Hell's Kitchen and Red Band Slip; Charlie Brown Surges

CHARLIE BROWN, SNOOPY AND WOODSTOCK

ABC’s broadcast of A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving this Wednesday night drew 8 million total viewers and a 2.1 rating, surging 50 and 31 percent year-over-year and scoring the night’s second-best demo number (behind Criminal Minds).

Elsewhere….

CBS | Survivor (8.9 mil/2.1) slipped 10 and 12 percent, Criminal Minds (10.9 mil/2.2) ticked down one tenth and Stalker (8.2 mil/1.6) was steady.

FOX | Hell’s Kitchen (3.5 mil/1.1) fell 12 and 27 percent, while the terminal Red Band Society (2.5 mil/0.7) dropped 14 and 22 percent to series lows.

NBC | A rather fun Making of Peter Pan Live! special did 3 mil and a 0.6, while the Thanksgiving-themed SNL special drew 4 mil and a 1.1.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! May your holiday feast rate well (where applicable)!

1. Moment says:

Not a great night for Hells Kitchen, I can see why it’ll be on Tuesday next season. Wednesday just hasn’t worked. It was a pretty dull night as far as ratings go, there wasn’t much in the way of new episodes airing.

2. Lizo says:

I know that, for the first time in Survivor history, I just have no inclination to watch this season anymore. The best players have been voted out and we have a bunch of boring nobs “playing” now.

• Jeremy says:

If they were voted out so quick, guess they weren’t so good. I do agree the cast isn’t really exciting this season, but last night episode and tribal in particular were really good.

3. Tran says:

Three words for Red Band Society: ON THE BUBBLE

• Moment says:

I think you mean cancelled Tran.

• Tran says:

On the bubble means either renew or canceled.

• Moment says:

I know that, just I’m astounded you could even call it a bubble show given how poor the ratings are and the fact it was pulled from the schedule.

• Tran says:

Red Band Society IS a bubble show. Try not to get mad at me, throw a temper tantrum like Jack Bauer or acting all crazy like Carrie Mathison.

• Moment says:

Actually no, it’s a cancelled show. I’ll just ignore the rest of that comment, you come across as trolling saying that.

• Moments mom says:

As much as I enjoy two know nothing’s duke it out….there’s no official cancelation for this show. So it’s technically a bubble show. I would also say based on the fact that you can’t seem to let anyone have the last word insisting you are right makes you just as big a troll…now go to your room!

• David4 says:

It would be filed on “essentially canceled” on the Aushole List, which is pretty much canceled, but also on the bubble because it’s not official one way or the other yet.

So you are both right and both wrong.

• Sean says:

More like one word: cancelled

4. Rick Katze says:

Watched the “Making of Peter Pan” last night. A wonderful one hour commercial for the show next week. May they be as successful as “The Sound of Music” was last year. Even if they only come close, it will be a success. Kudos to NBC for a live TV show where there are inherent risks of failure and not subject to do overs.

While some may think that the live flying stunts will be the ones most likely to fail, I actually think that the dog’s actions will be the one most subject to error since dogs are dogs.

5. I love Charlie Brown Specials 😊

6. Eric says:

“Hell’s Kitchen” needs a face lift. It’s pretty much the same every season.

7. Jenna says:

I’m enjoying Stalker. Last night’s episode was really good, and the cast is starting to gel. Hope it gets another season.