Exclusive

Supernatural Sneak Peek: Meet the Winchesters' Witchy New Big Bad

Loading video...

Supernatural‘s newest foe is a real witch.

The mysterious redhead Rowena (played by Ruth Connell) makes another appearance on tonight’s episode (The CW, 9/8c), showing off her deadly powers in the following exclusive video.

“I’d sooner die than do business of any kind with filth like you,” she tells the owner of strip club before killing him without so much as even breaking a sweat.

And for the dancers at the establishment, she has this warning: “Ladies, you may want to stand back. This will get messy.”

PHOTOS Supernatural Stars, Producers Reveal the Fallen Characters They’d Resurrect — and Who Should Stay Buried

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the new villainness.

1. ninamags says:

I love that accent. I wonder what her motivations will be? Besides trying to protect these girls, for now anyways.

So she’s Crowleys mum?

2. Dakota60 says:

Wow that looks so awful on so many levels. So we got rid of one awesome redhead for a not awesome redhead?

• tiredofthesamestory says:

They got rid of DemonDean for this. I’m betting if Sam was the demon, his story would still be going on and on and on, as usual, with the usual “Dean Who?” and then Rowena would have been all over Sam.

• rowan77 says:

Wow do you whine. Yet another broken record recording of “Sam gets better everything than Dean.” It’s untrue. If this as early in the series’ run, maybe I would have found your statement truer – but since season 4, Dean has been taking equal turns in who important his character is in storylines. While I wish we had more Demon Dean for a while, he’s hardly playing backseat to Sam this season.

3. Simon says:

I like the idea of witches as possible main villains for this season. After the endless parade of evil demons and misguided Angels, human-ish villains would be welcome

• robynize says:

I agree. Even though I guessed immediately when Crowley saw her who she was, I am delighted when we get snippets into pre KOH Crowley. We need to give her a chance. Sometimes the initial feelings of dislike for a character wind up becoming love of another favorite character. That’s one thing I think SPN always does well, is giving us new and interesting characters in this world, whether we love them, hate them, or love to hate them, That’s what keeps things going!!!!!!

4. Robert says:

I think I am in love! She is the type of nemesis for the Winchesters I have been waiting for. My theory is she obviously come from a personal history where men dominated women and that is something she truly do not believe in.

5. Cathy says:

Hopefully she is the Abaddon we never got. Maybe with a family twist — Crowleys mother. At least it’s Not “Something is wrong with Sammy” again. But we gave up Deanmon only after 3 eps? I chalk that up to yet another SPN missed opportunity.

6. Really have to get caught up with S10 but there’s such a lot and only 24 hours in a day.

7. dani says:

I absolutely love this scene. The way Ruth captures the disgust Rowena feels towards those demons gives me chills. And I love how nonchalant she is about taking out a demon. From the get-go she intrigued me. She is definitely one of my favorite baddies of the show. I hope she sticks around for a bit!