Hart of Dixie Season 4 Bumped Up to December; See 9 New Premiere Photos

Hart Of Dixie Season 4

Hart of Dixie‘s fourth season is already full of surprises; previously slated to premiere in Jan. 2015, the CW drama’s return has been moved up to December.

RELATED Hart of Dixie Season 4 Trailer: Zoe Seduces Wade, Lemon Picks [Spoiler]

Dixie will now return Monday, Dec. 15, at 8/7c, leading into the fall finale of Jane the Virgin. Following the premiere, Dixie will return to its regular time slot on Friday, Jan. 9, at 8 pm.

The CW recently released a trailer for the new season, which finds Zoe getting cozy with Wade, along with a major Lemon-related reveal.

What are you hoping to see in Dixie‘s new season? Browse new photos from the premiere below, then drop a comment with your wish list.

1. Ralph says:

I’m hoping for a renewal for next year! Love the show, but the December return is scary. Viewership already low. Afraid this will be it. I hope the writers don’t leave us a cliffhanger.

2. Joey Padron says:

Great news the new season will premiere earlier! Can’t wait to see it next month!

3. alistaircrane says:

Come on CW, give us a date for iZombie!

4. Sutton says:

Squeee!!! So excited! Please let’s all watch live! Scott Porter said it best “we need some help from the fans to get a renewal.” This is a gem of a show, and it deserves a 4th season!

5. Et al says:

Ouch. They want this gone.

6. Moment says:

Give it a back order please, I want to see it beat Glee weekly on Friday.

7. Tran says:

Don’t know if the upcoming season of HoD is going to be its last if rumors are true but if it gets renewed for Season Five it should have a proper “final season”.

8. KF says:

Love this show! I hope there is a season 5!

9. JW says:

So I read this story right… It’s on Dec 15th, and the 2nd episode isn’t until Jan. 9?

Really?!

Why bother with Dec. they are just going to tick a hole mess of casual watchers off.

10. Lola says:

Love the Zade goodness in the pics…. Making the show come back sooner on a prominent Monday 8pm slot gives me hope for season 5 (fingers crossed)

11. goldilocksloves says:

What the heck is the point of airing the premiere and then not showing another episode for like 3 weeks, that’s annoying for fans who have already waited so long for the new season… I’d almost rather they just wait for January and not have a break right away, seems very silly.

12. Carla Krae says:

Separating eps 1 and 2 by several weeks – yeah, that’s smart. Writing is on the wall, guys.

13. Sarah says:

Totally different circumstances, I know, but don’t forget that Supernatural went to Friday night purgatory and still lived to come out the other side. It would really be a shame if HOD got axed – it’s a bit of a hidden gem and really sweet, funny and enjoyable. I’m okay with Beauty and the Beast getting canceled, I don’t think it’s all that interesting or original but I really like HOD.

• bbrandy says:

The thing with SPN was though ,even on Fri,iy maintsined good enough ratings to be mived off Fri& to remain #2 or 3 show,HoD will not repest that feat.Plux,Pedositz admitted to loving SPN but dosent care about HoD.

14. Laurie says:

Want to see Lemon and Lavon!! I know, though, she will have a boyfriend from the cruise ship. Zoe/Wade and Lemon/Lavon I hope!

• tyranthraxus says:

Id find it funny of Annabeth ended up with Golden Boy. Something outta left field. Or ended up with Joel. Again something out of left field.

15. Jill says:

I think waiting 3 weeks between the first and second episodes because of the potential 10 episode season long Wade and Zoe storyline makes sense.

16. Rose says:

hope that lemon and lavon end together to love this couple and zoe and wade to can wait

17. Can wait for season start next month #HeartOFDixie

18. Tom g says:

maybe it would be a good idea to not put a major spoiler in the title… Hate morons that don’t think

19. Dc says:

I think they are bumping the time up for her possible Zoe baby!
    Also how could this show not air it’s to good not to?!?

20. Kim says:

lemon and the major together again… and the new baby is wades,,,what a twist..hope to see season 5 as well